• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Will be interesting to see.
My mates parents had a holiday house they would rent out at Fair Haven in Victoria. Years and years ago they rented it out to a group of young guys.
They inspected the property after they vacated .They had moved the pool table from downstairs to up stairs and re arranged all the furniture. They thought "Who do these guys think they are?"
Watching Mad Max sometime later and seeing their house in the movie they realized who those guys were.

It was the beach scene after his mate the goose died. think it was the goose.

I'm pretty sure some of the scenes were shot on Boundary and Derrimut roads in Laverton. (For the non Melb guys, Shit hole)

Loved Tom Hardy as Bane in the TDKR. Hope he can pull this one off as well.

One of my mates from rugby has his daughter in the film. He (skinny white guy) married a Fijian and his daughter is gorgeous. Tanned skin and HUGE Afro but with blue eyes. She plays one of the 'retched kids' and got paid $5k!! All her scenes were filmed at the rock quarry in blacktown. Can't wait for this one

One of my mates from rugby has his daughter in the film. He (skinny white guy) married a Fijian and his daughter is gorgeous. Tanned skin and HUGE Afro but with blue eyes. She plays one of the 'retched kids' and got paid $5k!! All her scenes were filmed at the rock quarry in blacktown. Can't wait for this one
I grew up around there!

Looking forward to this, hope it's nothing like Thunderdome.

Sat next to a bloke on a plane trip to Sydney one time who had friends that were stunt people in the movie and explained it all to me.

It sounds good, not sure if Bert Newton would play a good role in the movie though. Lol