• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's 2013 mutation

I have never said I was 6% you stupid homo

Sorry I was wrong 8.6%

Whatever, we are looking at a good 9-10kg increase in muscle over that last year which I am pleased with
65kg at 15% to 72kg at 8.6% professionally tested with calipers
I should have taken the pictuers yesterday after potatoes though, was really vascular lol, oh well

Question still stands. Why do you have no abs.

Edit. Jesus Christ this forum is fucked but it can stay here.

Bazza, I know you're not so fucking stupid you don't understand how averages work
Pretending to be stupid just makes you look stupid

I'm not getting a dexa scan
the number doesn't matter, only an idiot pays attention to a number

I'm not getting a dexa scan
the number doesn't matter, only an idiot pays attention to a number

So why on earth is every thread you write in about your BF and what you eat? You must be an idiot, and idiot, why the fuck youngetting calipers done in the first place if you dont care about the number

So why on earth is every thread you write in about your BF and what you eat? You must be an idiot, and idiot, why the fuck youngetting calipers done in the first place if you dont care about the number

Because it's generally a good metric
I could write "it takes a long time to get to the point where you look like a christmas tree and have minimal fat under the skin and holding no water" or I could write "6%". It's interesting to track measurements but at the end of the day it means nothing if you happen to be 5% or 9% or 20% if you look exactly the same

Saying "6%" doesn't need to mean actually being 6%, it's just a way of saying contest level condition. Just like 15% is that middle ground where abs kinda show through but you're not a complete hippo. You may or may not be 15% it's irrelevant
You need to be genuinely autistic to take this at face value like this. I mean genuinely aspergers autism

It seems as though that is what you hve man, fuck you woffle on about some shit and contradict yourself in a matter of minutes

Saying "6%" doesn't need to mean actually being 6%, it's just a way of saying contest level condition. Just like 15% is that middle ground where abs kinda show through but you're not a complete hippo. You may or may not be 15% it's irrelevant
You need to be genuinely autistic to take this at face value like this. I mean genuinely aspergers autism

...wot are dis?

If I ask someone what bf% they are at, I would expect them to tell me if they know, or estimate if they don't. It's not an average value, it's your fat mass as a ratio of your body mass. It's when you start breaking it down into regions that it becomes less accurate because where does one region start and another begin.

Unless you analysing a DEXA scan, saying you are 11% bf at your abs makes close to zero sense.

Unless...are you saying "my abs look like what you would expect someone's abs to look like if they were 11%" ??

It seems as though that is what you hve man, fuck you woffle on about some shit and contradict yourself in a matter of minutes

nono I mean it
failure to read between lines, taking things at face value and not understanding allegory is text book asperger syndrome

That is straight out retarded Oni. 6% is 6%.. it's not 7% or "low" or anything else, it's 6%. If you mean some sort of fuzzy "low" then fucking say "low"

Every time you try to sound smart you make everyone believe you're just that little bit less intelligent then they previously believed. You should probably stop now though, because its down around 6%

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Because it's generally a good metric
I could write "it takes a long time to get to the point where you look like a christmas tree and have minimal fat under the skin and holding no water" or I could write "6%". It's interesting to track measurements but at the end of the day it means nothing if you happen to be 5% or 9% or 20% if you look exactly the same

The actual number doesn't matter at all and I've found that calipers are always very optimistic e.g. when I was 78kg (in profile pic actually) apparently I was hovering around 4.5-5% LOL. Also, I did my own at work yesterday and got 7.6% on a 3 point. I'd estimate closer to 11-12% at the moment.

Either way, good progress is good progress. It just gets a bit silly when people take the numbers to determine exact fat loss and FFM gain. For that reason, I just track caliper readings. IDGAF what some online calc thinks that is in % :)

The actual number doesn't matter at all and I've found that calipers are always very optimistic e.g. when I was 78kg (in profile pic actually) apparently I was hovering around 4.5-5% LOL. Also, I did my own at work yesterday and got 7.6% on a 3 point. I'd estimate closer to 11-12% at the moment.

Either way, good progress is good progress. It just gets a bit silly when people take the numbers to determine exact fat loss and FFM gain. For that reason, I just track caliper readings. IDGAF what some online calc thinks that is in % :)

Solid post!!!

fark the way you carry on 0ni, I thought you must have been 110kg and 6"+! looking, solid, thick and tight though. what's your current lifts?