• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's 2013 mutation

Whatever, we are looking at a good 9-10kg increase in muscle over that last year which I am pleased with
65kg at 15% to 72kg at 8.6% professionally tested with calipers
I should have taken the pictuers yesterday after potatoes though, was really vascular lol, oh well

8.6% with no abs? you'll have to aim for 4%

are your legs bigger now than when you were cycling?

8.6% with no abs? you'll have to aim for 4%

are your legs bigger now than when you were cycling?

Another .5%, they should all be through
I have delt striations and the veins over my abs show... but not all the abs yet lol
Not far off though, more definition each day

Legs are smaller than when I was cycling, but look way different. The tops of the thighs are smaller, but hamstrings are not bigger and I'm bigger around the knee

Good work, are you going to consider a boybuilding one-bodypart-once-per-week type routine for 2014 at all?

Thanks guys,
It's obvious that I hold most of my fat over the abs lol. It is 8.6%, but that's whole body composition. I tested something like 6% in the chest, 5% in the legs and 10-11% in the abdominals. These are just rough figures. I think my calliper measurements were 15/7/5 adominal/chest/quad

jj80, I'm doing DC Training and diet in April as a break. But no long term bro training for me until 2015. 2015 will be more of a focus on strongman than powerlifting as I'll be heavier and more competitive. So I was thinking just 5/3/1 as a good template so I don't have to think, just train. Then on Saturday have a strongman events day as conditioning

I have tested less than 5% with 3 point calliper test, I have never been that lean though, I don't think they are accurate..

Like I said its just a number that is over hyped, I don't think it reflects an individuals conditioning or efforts