• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pretty cool new shaker bottle design

yeah cool, I have something similar already though so not really ground breaking like they say.

Lol I love how they noted it's ergonomic design , In case you were having trouble with your current shaker ..

coming up with new designs for a shaker bottle must be just as hard as coming up with new designs for a toothbrush

How much protein breakdown is there if you make a shake the night before?

Or you make one in the morning and have it a couple of hours later at work?

iPhone using Tapatalk

someone else asked about that in another thread and someone from BN or NBS (can't remember which) said it wasn't an issue..

someone else asked about that in another thread and someone from BN or NBS (can't remember which) said it wasn't an issue..

Thanks mate
Didn't think so. I use the blender for my shakes as I put extra stuff in them, so do that the night before, saving me from waking up the household at 5am.

iPhone using Tapatalk

nice design but $35 (including p&h) for a shaker bottle ???

I'll just stick with the 7 for $21 specials that come up every now and again.

What about milk??

I don't like pre mixing my shakes either.

But this design is nothing new had one like that for years, and used to take it to work and still do, bought it on eBay years ago and still good and has never ever leaked. Great design.

Here it is here, fits more protein powder as well.

Shaker Pro 40 Shakerfilm - YouTube

How much protein breakdown is there if you make a shake the night before?

Or you make one in the morning and have it a couple of hours later at work?

iPhone using Tapatalk

I had been told not to do it. Something about the proteins un-ravelling

I had been told not to do it. Something about the proteins un-ravelling

Not sure myself, but I think the made up mixture starts to separate when sitting around. I like to mix it and drink immediately.

Plus I usually add cream and coconut oil to my shakes and blend it in a blender with ice cubes, so it has a nice smoothy type texture.

When using shakers at work I use the one above and have a mix of water and cream or half water and half milk, and the protein powder separately in the top compartment. But really there is nothing stopping anyone from taking a separate small container with protein powder along and just use a normal shaker.

Not sure myself, but I think the made up mixture starts to separate when sitting around. I like to mix it and drink immediately.

Plus I usually add cream and coconut oil to my shakes and blend it in a blender with ice cubes, so it has a nice smoothy type texture.

When using shakers at work I use the one above and have a mix of water and cream or half water and half milk, and the protein powder separately in the top compartment. But really there is nothing stopping anyone from taking a separate small container with protein powder along and just use a normal shaker.

Sounds delish..

I do the separate container thing. Where I work its odd if you don't use a protein..lol. That info was from a manufacturer too. The purer the protein the lest time it lasts. Like WPI starts to deteriorate at at about the hour mark, not sure though how long it is until its completely f@#ked.

Last edited:
I only use pure WPI. As I am a low carb diet at the moment and WPC has too many carbs for my liking. Hence adding cream and coconut oil, makes it nice and tasty without adding any carbs but adding essential fat.

Love my shakes they are delicious. :) I treat them as desert after dinner or a tasty snack when I feel like something sweet during the day.