• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NRL and AFL Tipping Comps.

week 3 afl tips

essendon/freo - could go either way since theyve both been pretty good so far. Leaning toward essendon

sydney/north - you'd have to say sydney

westcoast/melbourne - west coast by 65 points

stkilda/giants - cant see giants winning many games

carlton/geelong - out of all the teams that are 2 from 2 so far, geelong is only one that beat quality sides.

bris/goldy - could go either way but goldy has been very impressive so far

bulldogs/richmond - ditto above for richmond

hawks/pies - top of table clash basically. I think of daisy returns he'll be the difference

adelaide/port - port is 2 from 2 but against melbourne and giants so hardly count for much. Id say adelaide.

week 3 afl tips

essendon/freo - could go either way since theyve both been pretty good so far. Leaning toward essendon

sydney/north - you'd have to say sydney

westcoast/melbourne - west coast by 65 points

stkilda/giants - cant see giants winning many games

carlton/geelong - out of all the teams that are 2 from 2 so far, geelong is only one that beat quality sides.

bris/goldy - could go either way but goldy has been very impressive so far

bulldogs/richmond - ditto above for richmond

hawks/pies - top of table clash basically. I think of daisy returns he'll be the difference

adelaide/port - port is 2 from 2 but against melbourne and giants so hardly count for much. Id say adelaide.

Even though i am a Geelong supporter they werent convincing against North although they did get over the line and were coming off a tough game the week before against Hawthorn, plus Carlton has been one of our bogey sides of late so a Carlton win would not surprise, btu then again Carlton are also coming off a tough draining game against Collingwood so will be interesting

Haw/Pies - would have to give the edge to the Pies with Haw coming off a big trip to the West which generally effects sides, plus the Pies have a few handy players to come back so should only get stronger.

I think Richmond continues their winning ways against the dogs who i cant put a read on this season, if Richmond want to play finals this year it is one of those games they really should win.

you pick one team each week you think will win, and once a team loses you are out.

Has ben easy so far, but now getting harder.

Neddy, i am thinking saints (AFL) for last man standing, but tough round.

Think I will be on West Coast, Melbourne are just so bad at the moment and wc should make finals this year, no contest for mine. St kilda should win but they have been pretty ordinary this year and giants have had a couple of good games so there could be an upset, but should still be safe.

Close round
dynaqu9y.jpg

I got a perfect round on sportsbet and picked the winning margin out of Titans and Eels. This meant that I shared the 10k weekly prize, too bad 888 other people had a perfect round and correct margin too. So Only won $11.26 lol.