• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NRL and AFL Tipping Comps.

Dont forget tips peoples!!
tymevube.jpg

i have given up, i am the most useless of footbal tippers.

Will stick to odd bet and hope i can keep picking one winner in last standing comps on sportingbet.

Yeah i am still standing on the Last MAn Standing, just gets harder when you have to start picking the line bets as well.

i hope i can get ot that stage; last year i was out first round. Gone for syndey swans again this week and Nth Qld, so i am hoping.

I think i went Swans and Storm this week, last 2 years for the Spring Carnival Last Man Standing i have made it to the last or second last week before being kicked out

good match today carlton v colingwood, last night Ess v Melbourne was quite boring.

Geelong won just with free kick in last minute.

Being a geelong supporter I was following it on my phone and was a little worried....just glad we got over the line as those wins apre the ones that matter come end of season.

My opinion, Geelong is one of gun sides with plenty of depth.

Always hard for a team to back up after hard and big match (hawthorn), and North not a bad side.

Woeful.

A good team would not have lost bring 16-0 up.

I still think they are a good team, but that old 'too cool for skool' attitude that killed them for years may have come back in the nations capital yesterday. Hopefully it's a one off