• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What annoys you most about the fitness industry?

He looked like he has never touched a weight in his life.
He was probably one of the 1000's who joined up to FIA Cert 3 in Fitness online program and came out a certified PT.... He's certified because he can put a group of exercises together and call it a weight training program ;)

The thing that shits me about this industry is all the 'experts' who carry on like they know the only way that works.

There is always some knob telling you "That won't work. That's bro science. You have to do it this way." At the moment there seems to be a bias towards the 1950s for some reason.

News flash, the body adapts to stress. It doesn't matter what you do if you do it hard your body will adapt.

biggest gripe?

as mentioned above...supplement marketing.

i fucking hate it all.
"ripped formula"
"super ripped formula"
what?!!

- the fat burners
- the endless array of energy drinks
- and the well muscled (special supplement takers) individuals who market them.
- chuck norris.

It would have been an interesting conversation

When he was going through it with us individually it come to my turn and he just said keep doing what your doing.

He was also a big fan of party trick exercises. Balancing on one leg while doing curls with the opposite arm and shit like that.

functional+clown+training.jpg

bosu+squat.JPG

I am just surprised that the tug toner was not posted by Fluffy. That is the kind of "San Diego" class I would expect from Fluffy....

Perhaps he is ill?

I used to get annoyed at everything. But things are the way they are because people want them to be.

[youtube]XcH5UYa6WoM[/youtube]

That people still think health, fitness & training knowledge is related to muscle size.
The "biggest" dude isn't necessarily the best trainer

Just the BS that is spun in general that leads gullible people down the wrong path, in particular the promises of short cuts.

In particular, fad diets, useless machines and those halfwit Doctors who will throw packs of Duromine and other prescribed weight loss drugs at anyone who asks nicely enough.

There are no short cuts!

That people still think health, fitness & training knowledge is related to muscle size.
The "biggest" dude isn't necessarily the best trainer

Agree but I wouldn't be listening to a person who clearly has never lifted a weight in their life.