• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

120 pointers on strength training for women

When I first started training, I did some hanging leg raises and it made me want to piss my pants. Is that a male version of a coregasm?

lol at 37.

1. Women love putting chalk on their hands and then clapping hard – thereby getting chalk everywhere rather than keeping it solely on the hands (they probably do this because they saw gymnasts do it)
hahahah... really...

I read part of this yesterday. Now I get the chance to finish it. Towards the end...
Women are more gullible and prone to gimmicks and fads in regards to exercise and fitness
I think Bret underestimates how gullible men are.
Many women don’t like the taste of protein shakes, whereas most men enjoy the taste

Many women don’t consume optimal protein intake because they assume that items like yogurt and nuts are high in protein
Does anyone like the taste of protein shakes the first time they try them? I remember my first protein shake -- I washed most of it down the drain, because deep down I could still remember the taste of baby formula, and that was just hyped up baby formula. It generally takes me at least a month to get used to a certain brand of protein shake, and each chocolate-flavoured protein supplement I've come across has added evidence to my theory that supplement companies think that because it's "healthy" they can give us "chocolate" that tastes like anus; so I've stopped trying to get used to them.

I assume he means that average women think yoghurt and nuts are high in fat, not protein, otherwise his comment that they don't get enough food because they're afraid that certain foods are high in protein is an explanation that sounds like itself.