• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sleeping supplements?

powers

At present im using "ronnie Coleman" ressurect, it leaves me bloody tired in the morning.
previously i used "ON's" fusion sleep capsules with no hangover.

the only other thing iv used that was any good was temaz but i really cant use that 4-5 nights a week.

whats everyone using?

ZMA from BN. Just a decent zinc chelate tablet will do the trick though. Most of the decent ones have 22-30mg's.

Gaba. You'll get a slight tightness of the chest at first but it goes away. 7 hours of blissful deep sleep, wake up totally refreshed.

I feel like I have worse sleep on GABA. Only tried it a couple of times in the last week, so will give it another go.

Xanax, though its prescription.

Best nights sleeps ever.

I average 4-6hrs. With Xanax 12+ no worries.

What ever happened to good old exercise???
All of the benefits, none of the dependencies or potential nasty side effects!!!

Another thing to consider are your stress levels. If you have a lot going on in your head regarding relationships or work ect, you need to find a way to minimize it. Relying on sleeping tablets is only a short term solution and has the tendency to create addiction, and then sleeping is the least of your problems.

Best to see a doctor to discuss the root cause and a sensible solution.

I think I exercise plenty lol.

Admittedly Xanax isn't something I use on a week in week out basis, but in the last few weeks of my programs, I use it a bit.

What ever happened to good old exercise???
All of the benefits, none of the dependencies or potential nasty side effects!!!

Another thing to consider are your stress levels. If you have a lot going on in your head regarding relationships or work ect, you need to find a way to minimize it. Relying on sleeping tablets is only a short term solution and has the tendency to create addiction, and then sleeping is the least of your problems.

Best to see a doctor to discuss the root cause and a sensible solution.

I don't take phenergan for sleep or anything for sleep. I take it when I need an antihistamine and it knocks me out.

I'm one of the lucky ones i guess, I don't need anything.
And I've realized over the years it's just the way I'm wired.

Have you tried it? Works for me

Yeah the PN-25's. l take 2 for when my herp derp starts to play up a bit along with some other stuff and l need to take it around 6ish and the force myself to stay awake till 10 maybe then goto sleep. If l take it at like 8-9 im completely fucked until about 10am the next morning....

It's official, GABA is giving me crazy dreams, generally unpleasant ones too - which is perhaps why I wake up feeling worse.

Gave it a go as I'm typically wired at night and very alert so getting to sleep at a reasonable time an issue. (I'm the opposite during mornings)

Yeah the PN-25's. l take 2 for when my herp derp starts to play up a bit along with some other stuff and l need to take it around 6ish and the force myself to stay awake till 10 maybe then goto sleep. If l take it at like 8-9 im completely fucked until about 10am the next morning....

So what you're saying is, you experience a hangover from phenergan.
Strange that our findings are inconsistent. OP may have to try for himself if he does decide to use phenergan, due to inconsistencies

I'm one of the lucky ones i guess, I don't need anything.
And I've realized over the years it's just the way I'm wired.

Same here, I put my head on the pillow and am out within minutes.
I have gone through patches where I will wakr at 2 or 3 and can't get back to sleep but good cheap old ZMA for a few nights fixes that.