• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sleeping supplements?

So what you're saying is, you experience a hangover from phenergan.
Strange that our findings are inconsistent. OP may have to try for himself if he does decide to use phenergan, due to inconsistencies

I wouldn't fuck around with heavy doses of phernergan. Back in the day I used alot of different shit to knock me out after bingeing on uppers and that shit is up there with xanax and endone for a lights out drug.

I can't believe its over the counter. Chew a few of those and you proper black out.

I wouldn't wanna become dependent on em and yeah I feel cooked and fucked the next day.

These days working my **** out and exercise puts me to sleep just fine.

Melatonin . (not to be confused with melantonin) . Just started taking it myself this week , seems to work great so far , had a few really good nights sleep . Write-up here:

Melatonin is the super sleep hormone

Also xanax , great drug lol , it's actually sold as a street drug in america , gives quite the mellow buzz if u stay awake long enough to enjoy it . Highly addictive thou :/

Melatonin . (not to be confused with melantonin) . Just started taking it myself this week , seems to work great so far , had a few really good nights sleep . Write-up here:

Melatonin is the super sleep hormone

Also xanax , great drug lol , it's actually sold as a street drug in america , gives quite the mellow buzz if u stay awake long enough to enjoy it . Highly addictive thou :/

restavit is the best otc

xanax will change your sleep architecture, no more than one or two nights in a row per week imo, technically its more for anxiety than sleep, although its a benzo there are specific types

for sleep you want a hypnotic, not a muscle relaxant or anxiety relief

so the best prescription one, i.e. the one that preserves your sleep cycle as much as possible is stilnox followed by temazepam, same rules as xanax, not more than one or two nights in a week, max

phenergan works ok to begin with, but tolerance builds fast, this can work both good and bad, the hangover effect is only when you have no tolerance, many people use this as a sleep aid, but imo its half life is way too long for me to class as a good one

I've never had a problem getting to sleep but staying asleep is a different kettle of fish. I work night shifts also and sometimes it's hard to get a good sleep during the day and be ready for the following shift.

Few guys the other night were talking about GH Blast from Dorian Yates so I decided to give it a go. First test was last night. I can't even remember going to sleep lol. Didn't wake up until I heard the young fella crying this morning. Good stuff imo.

INK81- no hangover from the GH blast?

what ZMA are you guys taking?

i used the ronnie coleman ressurect again last night and feel washed out this morning.

funny thing is im fukn tired all day, im tired when i go to bed but then i toss and turn and wake up to roll over all the bloody time. i train hard so its not that.

phenergan is the stuff you give a baby right?

thanks this is a very usefull thread, when i was working during the day and doing security at night i found i didnt gain any strength and my body was sore alot so iv learnt that good sleep is number 1.

once again thanks fellas.

slightly off topic but depending on where you work you need to be aware of fitness for work requirements with regard to some of the drugs mentioned here..

I work for a very large offshore drilling contractor and the majority of prescription meds mentioned here are completely banned offshore (on our rigs at least, cant speak for other operators)

I only mention it because we have had people caught out quite frequently where they're prescribed sleeping meds and then get offshore to find they are sent back home on the next chopper as they didn't realise these things weren't permitted.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

INK81- no hangover from the GH blast?

what ZMA are you guys taking?

i used the ronnie coleman ressurect again last night and feel washed out this morning.

funny thing is im fukn tired all day, im tired when i go to bed but then i toss and turn and wake up to roll over all the bloody time. i train hard so its not that.

phenergan is the stuff you give a baby right?

thanks this is a very usefull thread, when i was working during the day and doing security at night i found i didnt gain any strength and my body was sore alot so iv learnt that good sleep is number 1.

once again thanks fellas.

Phenergan is a antihistamine. You are not meant to give it to baby's, it can cause some problems according to the packet but no doubt some people do.

I took ZMA years ago. Didn't notice anything.

Phenergan and polaramine was something I used often with allergies, I stopped using it because it made me groggy the next day, telfast and sudafed now seems to do the trick.

There is a phenergan baby, that was popular when my kids where young, I suspect it wasn't used for allergies then either.

Phenergan and polaramine was something I used often with allergies, I stopped using it because it made me groggy the next day, telfast and sudafed now seems to do the trick.

There is a phenergan baby, that was popular when my kids where young, I suspect it wasn't used for allergies then either.

Yeah I only use it when I have to for bad allergies. Knocks me out for about 6-8 hours then usually hungover the next day. It works but I hate it.

I used to have the ol phenergan for allergies, didn't knock me around at all luckily, I gave one to a mate when he was crook, he asked if I had anything for allergies and I warned him the shit can mess ya up, it wiped him out, and he reckons he was groggy and fucked for the whole next day, haha.
Best for allergies I have found is Rhinocort, seems to be the only thing that touches them.

slightly off topic but depending on where you work you need to be aware of fitness for work requirements with regard to some of the drugs mentioned here..

I work for a very large offshore drilling contractor and the majority of prescription meds mentioned here are completely banned offshore (on our rigs at least, cant speak for other operators)

I only mention it because we have had people caught out quite frequently where they're prescribed sleeping meds and then get offshore to find they are sent back home on the next chopper as they didn't realise these things weren't permitted.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

yer pretty tight eh, i guess they need to be. get me a job on the rigs :)

im positive i had phenergan when i was a baby, the missus says shes heard of it too. might grab some zma this week and maybe order some more fusion stuff.

last time i took temaz i would wake up in a pool of dribble, fuk it was a good sleep lol

im positive i had phenergan when i was a baby, the missus says shes heard of it too. might grab some zma this week and maybe order some more fusion stuff.

last time i took temaz i would wake up in a pool of dribble, fuk it was a good sleep lol

People used to give it to babys but they are not recommending it now.

From the phenergan leaflet.
Do not give Phenergan to newborn or premature babies.
Do not use for children under two years of age, due to the potential for fatal respiratory depression.

Hahaha the good old pool of dribble, where you have to wipe your face first thing in the morning with your shirt sleeve.