• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheap Camera with Video functionality

The main difference in cheap cameras is the lens quality. I have been told that Sony lenses are about as good as it gets at that level. Just ask a few questions.

I bought a panasonic lumix about 3 years ago and it takes video fine, so anything you can get these days around ~$150 should be much of a muchness.

What sort of phone have you got? My Galaxy S2 (which is outdated now) takes crystal clear Hi def video and the 8 mp camera is fantastic.

Photo quality is as good as the 12mp Panasonic lumix work bought me for taking site photos. Videos are better on the phone then on the camera.

Ive got a $200 cannon camera, takes video as big as as the sd card in it. The main issue with taking vids with it is the sound, you need to be pretty close the get it. The quality is better than the daughters ipod though.

Got a shitty phone that was the problem. Ended up picking up a cheap Canon for $120, we'll see how it goes.......

either a small cannon (ixus 95) or iphone5 - most of the time can't be bothered using dslr

pics taken on iphone 5 around christmas at Nambucca Heads
Lagscum's deviantART Gallery

2012_12_30_18_39_58_by_lagscum-d5u75vq.jpg