• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McFLy's late cut

Change of plans guna restart a bulk and make abs number one priority so when I cut up next time around there is decent definaition in them. I was a lazy **** I though if I got my body fat % lower enough they would just magicaly appear, I was wrong dead fucking wrong but honest lol..oh well genitics means I have to train them twice as hard so a 6 month bulk followed by a 3 month cut and from there it's smooth sailing and then I cab keep my complete physique bodyfat % low all year. ATMIt's 9 monts away and not complete! The mission starts today !!

All extra calories will be from sweet potato I don't need to go down the dirty bulk path heck I don't even need to add milk..just 500 cals to keep me anabolic while hammering these abs for 6 months. Next summer I will be bigger and badder then ever!!!

I did the same thing a while back, got lean as but never trained abs, common knowledge at the time being abs were made in the kitchen, now I hit abs twice a week in prep for next summer.

I did the same thing a while back, got lean as but never trained abs, common knowledge at the time being abs were made in the kitchen, now I hit abs twice a week in prep for next summer.

I'm cursing mate I got everything else perfect I dropped 10 kgs but I'm depleted and flat as fuck lol I know next time around I will be counting calories and have great abs..keto fucked me up a bit too I need dat glycogen lol it makes me look fuller. I learnt alot from this 12 weeks cut I will making some serious gains this time around not bad tho for a first time cut I suppose but not good enough!!!

Oh yea btw its a myth that abs are made in the kitchen learnt that the hard way.