• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Who do you think has an unpleasant physique?

Dave Palumbo for me.

822d3_ORIG-post_2813_1222277748.jpg

And this guy.. muahahaha

mJgxA.jpg

I can't stop thinking that he's accidentally used vegemite on his skin rather than spray tan. Mad gross..

I don't understand bodybuilder's fascination with vascularity and appearing like an anatomy model.

At least he has decreased his ROM by half a meter... :cool:

EDIT - Joe removed photo..lOL

I didn't think you could appreciate his physique with your bias :p

j/k just didn't want to start a shitstorm. The guy I posted has cellulite on his fucking knees, he is a monstrosity that should be fired into the sun lol

I take your point, but I beleive we are all mature enough to post pics without others being offended and I did post in the BB section.

Anyone being blatently offensive will have posts removed, but I'm sure we won't have to do that.

I take your point, but I beleive we are all mature enough to post pics without others being offended and I did post in the BB section.

Anyone being blatently offensive will have posts removed, but I'm sure we won't have to do that.

Deep down we are all ugly :)

I know this pic has done the rounds before but this much vascularity oon a woman is yuk.

female-bodybuilder-steroids_dumbellweights.com_-300x202.jpg

Him and branch I like there training styles but not there apperance. Johnny Jackson tho now that's a awesome shape. Johnny powerlifts off season so its proof if u diet down a pb they have amazing builds :) it's just hidden lol