• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
GregValentino.jpg

<Insert synthol thread here>

Synth users, women on test, Markus Rhul... and in my opinion... Anyone 5-8% bodyfat, doesn't look good (tho low bodyfat preferable to others, and obviously 20% bodyfat also). 10% looks best.

I'd fuck a female bb. You only live once and I bet they fuck like blokes all pumped up on the var. I got unique sexual tastes though.

Just saying wouldn't chase it but if the opportunity presented itself.

<Insert synthol thread here>

Synth users, women on test, Markus Rhul... and in my opinion... Anyone 5-8% bodyfat, doesn't look good (tho low bodyfat preferable to others, and obviously 20% bodyfat also). 10% looks best.

5-8% looks awesome! As long as they are not overly vascular.. Vascularity can really compliment a physique in proportion

I'd fuck a female bb. You only live once and I bet they fuck like blokes all pumped up on the var. I got unique sexual tastes though.

You'd fuck anything that casts a shadow Fluff

You'd fuck anything that casts a shadow Fluff

Not true, I draw the line at blokes.

Except in the lockup, its not gay if your in jail. Even if its just overnight in the watchouse. The rules change when your in a cell.

Not true, I draw the line at blokes.

Except in the lockup, its not gay if your in jail. Even if its just overnight in the watchouse. The rules change when your in a cell.

My apologies for underestimating you Fluff, I now see you're a man of principles

that black sheila with the "1" on her pants...

that bikini top is the only thing in her top half that gives you any idea that she's a she!

Been there, done that... she was more of a figure class BB though, pretty big solid muscles though, very different experience :), Talk about over-sexed!

(Picked her up because she was trying to show she had bigger biceps than all the guys... so i had to flex :) lol.

(She benches over 100kg for reps @ 61kg :)

Been there, done that... she was more of a figure class BB though, pretty big solid muscles though, very different experience :), Talk about over-sexed!

(Picked her up because she was trying to show she had bigger biceps than all the guys... so i had to flex :) lol.

(She benches over 100kg for reps @ 61kg :)

I bet she'd give a mean hand job