• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Gold Coast Barbell Open - March 10

Bench Polkov

SIR BENCHALOT
399369_10151187451992939_868083512_n.jpg

Gold Coast Barbell's first "Official" comp and the last chance in QLD to qualify for Raw Nationals if you're keen to throwdown with Australia's best. Find the registration form here: http://www.powerliftingaustralia.com/Forms/2013GoldCoastBarbellOpen.pdf.

This is a Powerlifting Australia sanctioned event. Lifters must be a member of Powerlifting Australia and comply with all of its rules and regulations to compete including being subject to ASADA drug testing. Membership information and forms can be found here: Powerlifting Australia - Home page or contact me via email or phone if you have further enquiries.

Email: ben@goldcoastbarbell.com
Phone: 0424744482

Yeah I've already considered it too. I know enough older guys who would love to have a crack but can't because their knees are shot.

And I'll post results up tonight once I wrestle them out of the Nextlifter software.

yes, i am having trouble getting my knee right, may never happen without surgery.

I also like the push/pull concept regardless of being relatively poor at squats in relation to deadlift.

I like the idea of push/pull too, but the demand for 3 lift comps already fills the calendar quite well.

For cripples, there's always token squats.

Makes spotter/loaders work a bit harder too.

I like the idea of push/pull too, but the demand for 3 lift comps already fills the calendar quite well.

For cripples, there's always token squats.

Not always, Andrew Roberts who's a former powerlifting and now accomplished 105kg strongman can't squat to depth to save himself, not even bodyweight. His knee just won't do it.

He can however do 3x270kg deadlifts like a warm-up...