• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chest Supported Row

bams_101

Anybody know any places that sell these in Aus? I've seen a bunch of different leverage type pieces but no CSR's.

Might even make one from scratch out of an old bench and a bar.

power rack + safeties + plank

if you already have a power rack see if your bench fits across it, if not, trip down to bunnings.

if you have a rack its pointless spending a a few thousand when you dont need to, unless of course your cashed up and want to splurge. :)

power rack + safeties + plank

if you already have a power rack see if your bench fits across it, if not, trip down to bunnings.

if you have a rack its pointless spending a a few thousand when you dont need to, unless of course your cashed up and want to splurge. :)

Bunnings is my go to place for DIY lol. I already use the reverse hyper platform I made for my Power rack for them. Just looking into it for the future.

You doing the Pritchard workshop at MTS man?

Bunnings is my go to place for DIY lol. I already use the reverse hyper platform I made for my Power rack for them. Just looking into it for the future.

You doing the Pritchard workshop at MTS man?

bunnings is the go to place for everything hahaha best place.

nah man, because i train at mts i dont really see the point, like i train woth steve and dan, i quite often have in depth talks about techniqie and training with dan, but dont get me wrong it will be a great day. also tightening up on cash, saving for my car.

Like the chest supported row, much better than any bent row.

I just prop up my flat bench on some blocks. Lie down and row