• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle Meals Direct

Cooking...........your doing it wrong!!!!!

Seriously, check out cooking on webbers and slow cookers, one you've got the hang of it you will never look back...

im going to look into this immediately.. and here i was thinking i was pretty damn spectacular operating the ol fry pan

Reviving this thread, does anyone have first hand experience with these guys?

I was buying 10 meals per week from Workout Meals Delivered (200g Chick or beef, 100g green veg, 100g brown rice or sweet potato) for $95 delivered but they have stopped delivering to the shire :(

It was really easy and I was saving money from by not spending my usual $15-20 on lunches (limited options in North Ryde business park).

I was thinking with Muscle Meals I could buy the 24 meal plan and spread it over 2 weeks (works out to be about $110 per week).

A caveat: I hate cooking and washing up, even if it only takes 30 minutes I would rather spend $100 for someone else to do it.

Do it.
I buy a 24 pack and it lasts me 2 to 3 weeks.
Have one meal for lunch or dinner every day and my wife takes a few off me too.
It's just very convenient when you need a meal when nothing else is prepared.
Pick up for you would be Fitness Firm in Miranda on Saturday afternoon.
They actually make the meals in Miranda too.
The product is better now to, as they vacuum pack the meat, carbs and sauce all separate from each other.
They also now put a sheet of ice in the box of 24 meals to keep it frozen in transit till you get it home.

I recommend trying it at least once, nothing to lose.

Awesome, that's sold it for me!

PS the commercial flat bench I bought off you a few weeks ago is great; stability issues are gone.

I get all my meal prep done for my boy and me in about two hours but usually forty mins is waiting for things to cook weekly I spend about 120-170 on food including meat etc but most of the times it's less as we buy in bulk or go to the markets its a wog thing

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I am going to give these guys a crack - 12 meals a week plan - have breakfast as normal and then the 2 meals for my 1 during the day (have a shake normally thuought the day 2) and 1 for dinner - works out cheaper than what I would normally spend during a week - during a working week id prob speand $75-$80 just on lunch.

Latest thing from these guys is chicken balls instead of an actual breast apparently it is more efficient p/c/f wise

going to give these guys a try as well, i loath cooking and im lazy as fark..so sounds pretty good to me! And living in bondi it will probably work out cheaper! was pretty shocked at everyone posting up the prices of food, should come see it round these parts... that piss take $6 coffee VW advert is pretty close to the truth