• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

Great, this is all we need
Another great drug banned because sportsmen are using it
Apparently people are thinking of the children

Yep, hoping the stuff isnt banned since it will be brought to public attention

I would guess if this is what they have been using no more for research purposes only loophole or whatever it is.

We are pretty quick to ban everything here.

I know that Steven dank guy
who lost his job over this.
Loser who's been at all different clubs and codes. Had manly league players drinking cows blood a couple of seasons ago.
He was head trainer at my old club and made up some concoction for us to drink at half time, players went no where near it.
Snake oil salesman at best!

Last edited:
I know that Steven dank guy
who lost his job over this.
Loser who's been at all different clubs and codes. Had manly league players drinking cows blood a couple of seasons ago.
He was head trainer at my old club and made up some concoction for us to drink at half time, players went no where near it.
Snake oil salesman at best!
You reckon he had them using peps?

A whole can of worms opened now.

I always thought the top athletes would be using HGH, particulary for recovery and injury recovery purposes, but how many do you reckon are using Peptides?

they are already a prescription only drug i think? cant get much more banned. I doubt they will stop doctors from prescribing it just because of this..

Problem is ASADA wanting to make an example of a big public case. Especially with all the Armstrong stuff, he didn't test positive either. It could get very messy especially if other clubs are involved with this bloke.

Probably won't be long before sponsors start jumping off essondon because we all know how the general public will overreact to this and want blood.

they are already a prescription only drug i think? cant get much more banned. I doubt they will stop doctors from prescribing it just because of this..

What about the roids that used to be prescribed to cancer, burns ect patients that are now not produced anymore due to abuse by bodybuilders.

Both Dank and Robinson are linked to Geelong and the Gold Coast. Both teams are willing to co-operate with investigation.

EDIT: Manly Rubgy League team now being brought up

Last edited:
What ever is turns out to be it is bound to be nothing and complete storm in a teacup, plus whatever they used clearly didn't work for them.....

Probably won't be long before sponsors start jumping off essondon because we all know how the general public will overreact to this and want blood.

Actually i suspect its Sensationalist journalists that will overreact and a lot of the public just think what the journalists tell them to think.

Do we know what it is yet?

If its still just a supplement, what are the chances of it clinically/scientifically doing anything anyway?

I hope they did have poptarts, them processed things

I take everything back I said earlier in the thread. There's no way I thought a professional football club would be stupid enough to allow a conditioning guy to give the players peptides. Geez I was wrong.

I take everything back I said earlier in the thread. There's no way I thought a professional football club would be stupid enough to allow a conditioning guy to give the players peptides. Geez I was wrong.

Seems gh peps snd injury prevention doesn't work anyway essendon had a shocking run of soft tissue injuries.

I'm fucking stunned no one piped up when they wete pinning players 3 times a day.