• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how can i make sweet potatos taste better

you can do anything with sweet potatoes

Steamed or boiled - serve mashed or not with some spices (cinnamon rocks) and coconut oil or butter melted in.

Roast in a 200C oven until tender with a little olive oil, fresh rosemary, sprinkle over some ground coriander, and garlic (b/w 20-30 mins or so)
eg like this:
9639_513495742008492_1551585545_n.jpg

Use leftover plain cooked sweet potato in a protein bread! It's really good and you're getting your good carbs a bit differently. like this:
Sweet Potato & Rosemary Protein Bread | Chocolate Chilli Mango

make protein fluff with cooked sweet potato. Freeze cooked sweet potato and make protein fluff as you normally would. Really good with vanilla and cinnamon added and topped with maple syrup.

make a crustless sweet potato pie (or fill a crust with it), like this one:
Crustless Sweet Potato Protein Pie … giving thanks | Chocolate Chilli Mango

or make sweet potato protein pancakes, like these (awesome btw):
Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Protein Pancakes | Chocolate Chilli Mango

or search for recipes online for it.

Look on taste.com.au ... heaps of healthy tasty recipes around for sweet potato

:)

i cut them into thin slices and chuck them on the barbie with my steak. With a bit of salt and pepper they taste okay and dont require any skill.

Sweet potato pie..

Or

Bake the sweet potato, slice open, and put 2 Reece's peanut buttercups inside, let melt and devour!!

Amazing combo

I do a less upper class version of CCMs recipe...

Peel and chop into 2cm cubes, liberally apply extra virgin olive oil, crushed clove of garlic and salt and pepper, bake at 180c for 35min. Fucking tasty.

I do a less upper class version of CCMs recipe...

Peel and chop into 2cm cubes, liberally apply extra virgin olive oil, crushed clove of garlic and salt and pepper, bake at 180c for 35min. Fucking tasty.

that's pretty classy imho :)

bit disappointed though...would have liked someone to suggest

"wrap in bacon"

in fact, that's not such a bad idea :D

I cut them into wedges, add sliced garlic, fresh rosemary and drizzle olive oil over them. Enclose in foil and roast (usually when I'm roasting meat) for about an hour in a medium oven.
Combine olive oil, some lemon or lime juice, a touch more rosemary and salt/pepper to taste and drizzle over the top prior to serving.