• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Perth people - Sharing a Pallet for an equipment order from Aussie Strength

Peterpack

Hi guys, this is a long shot i know

I was looking at ordering a bit over 300kg of stuff from Aussie Strength and the cheapest way of doing it is a pallet costing $330.

Now it would still cost $330 for upto 1000kg on the pallet.

I don't suppose anyone is looking to order any big items from Aussie Strength and wants to split the pallet and therefore the shipping costs ?

The pallet would come to Forrestfield and we would need to pick up the gear from there.

PM me if interested.

It sucks that Perth has by far the worst range of equipment in Australia and we have no major serious gym and training equipment suppliers. Only suckey ones like Orbit, workout world and Nordic Fitness

Its true we are far from the East and getting good gear becomes pricey.

Gyms we have,

PTC Perth and Muscle Pit.

I just got a 800kg pallet delivered from Gym Direct in Sydney...even with shipping costs the gear cost less than getting it here. The rack I got is awesome compared to the light weight shit you find here and even rubber flooring is half the price over there.

PTC Perth does look good from the photos but its open for about 15 minutes a day, 6 days a week. Buying your equipment and getting some tuition at times is the only way to go.

Last edited:
If it helps you get charged the greater amount - the weight or the cubed volume of the item
Eg getting a pallet with bars will cost more than plates because it takes up 2 spots on a truck

We've found a lot of the time it's cheaper to ship small items on a pallet then send longer items loose
Though the shipping company is complaining about heavier items so that might change lol (if you want something 30kg+ from Iron Edge get it NOW cos our shipping prices are about to double)