• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

Nah fuck that let's bicker. I'll start things up by saying Joe Hockey is a man of integrity with deep ideas and a vision based on well thought out morals and a better future for all. He will get my vote if he ever runs.

;) i see what you did there

1) I want someone who will support the countries workers.
2) I want someone who will spend on infrastructure and services where necessary.
3) I want someone financially responsible.
4) I want someone socially progressive.

unfortunately, i don't think that any party is currently able to meet all of those requirements :\

Craig Thompson got arrested.

Supposedly slipper is also in court in a fortnight
So with two down will the Libs have a no confidence motion in the government ?

Can we just sack all the pollies and appoint an administrator ?

I'm pro CSG.....

If the greens pulled there heads out of the ground for one second and listened to the facts then I would take the time to hear them out...

IMO they are one eyed terrorists with only one agenda....

Craig Thompson got arrested.

Supposedly slipper is also in court in a fortnight
So with two down will the Libs have a no confidence motion in the government ?

Can we just sack all the pollies and appoint an administrator ?

Ummmmmmm.....

Labor party is never to far away from a debacle...

Gillard already knew this was coming....

4ry.jpg

Police have confirmed that they asked Craig T to hand himself in voluntarily several weeks ago... Craig refused so the cops got a warrant for his arrest....

Hard to believe that JG did not know about this...

WA state election is in a month or 2. Liberal is currently in here and im a liberal voter, but seems labor party is doing better this campagne. Wont surprise me if they get in. Makes me curious how/if this will affect the national landscape.

good level of policy debate here. I think the libs will get over the line gauging from the media climate and the average jo's opinion.

God knows what policy they'll implement for the most part (literally) but they'll certainly have an easier time than labor has trying to negotiate things through a hung parliament.

either way I imagine there will be repeated record low levels of voting for the big 2.

Labors goose is cooked imo....

LOL at Julia and the glasses.... One more attempt to put one over the people...

I've never really cared about elections before...

But this will be the first election I do watch... One can only hope that JG is still in power at the next election...

Chances are that labor will have to pull the switch again!!!

Looks like K Rudd is gearing up for another leadership challenge. I'd love to see a Rudd v Turnbull election as they seem to be the leaders most people want.

I hate this leadership challenge bullshit. Its fucking high school shit. Less time being fuckhead teenagers arguing about dumb shit, more time thinking through what they are gonna fuck up next....