• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The election is on - 07 Sept 2013

A deadlift in a room full of powerlifters.... What if it was monday on smolov/sheiko/ed coan/ starting strength/ gslp/ cffb

A choice between a backstabbing Ranga and a Big Eared muppet, democracy as its finest. I cannot stand the sight or sound of Gillard, but on the same token a wart would be preferable to Abbot as a pm, what choice do we have. We got a hung parliament last time cos no one wanted either, we just going to end up with one once again at this rate. If either one of them gave up the leadership the other would have no chance.

Liberal party gets in power.... Delivers conservative policies... Grows balance sheet and builds a surplus...

After a while people get bored with conservative old fuddy duddy approach and head towards the bright sparkly lights of labors spending policies...

Labor spends up big splashing out the cash.... When its all gone people realise the error of their ways and return to the perceived safety of conservative policies...

Rinse and repeat....

Mean while we now have a million and one asylum seekers flooding our shores...

Gonna be a lot of pain shortly when the libs start to dismantle the excess labor in public services..

Will also be awesome to see the Greens destroyed at the next election... Bunch of one eyed terrorists!!!.

Yeah.... Bring back the ocker!!!!

Today's pollies have to wrap themselves in bubble wrap...

Society has taken political correctness way to far....

Yeah seeing the greens go and never to be seen gain at the next election will almost be a highlight for me, they are much more dangerous then the other two.

Yeah seeing the greens go and never to be seen gain at the next election will almost be a highlight for me

Amen to that, I was overjoyed when Bob Brown quit, he was the greens. Milne is a moron of the finest degree (so was Bob but at least he knew it).

Nah fuck that let's bicker. I'll start things up by saying Joe Hockey is a man of integrity with deep ideas and a vision based on well thought out morals and a better future for all. He will get my vote if he ever runs.

Nah fuck that let's bicker. I'll start things up by saying Joe Hockey is a man of integrity with deep ideas and a vision based on well thought out morals and a better future for all. He will get my vote if he ever runs.

Abbot for pope , he's probably got more chance of getting it .

Bob Katter for PM!!!

555340_592899830736152_765003866_n_zpsfd4a7bae.jpg

The original page with an editors note at the bottom lmfao
Premier Ted Baillieu and the Prime Minister Julia Gillard at the Heyfield incident control centre. - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

It'll most likely come down to who the independents and Bob support

9 months of election bs , makes me very very glad not to own a tv set

nazzy don't think its going to happen as the only ones supporting the quarantining of farming land from mining/CSG are the greens, may see them pick up some support ?

Are you near the area in Liverpool thats going to have the csg wells ?
Going to be interesting in Campbelltown as some wells are going to be quite close to the "cbd".
Might be enough to cause the libs to lose a seat or two in western Sydney

Lets see if the mining companies/AGL get leaned on to back off from investigating the seams in the Hills area.Supposedly some very promising leads