• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

hows this look

aussie3105

Hi fellas can I get some opinion on my diet im trying to cut up
height 187cm
weight 97kg
bf 20%

Protein 212g
carbs 120g
fats 35g

by may calcs i have it at 1643 cals, I would probably increase protein slightly and make the rest up with fats aiming for 2000cals and then seeing how your fat loss goes.

Speaking of cal's what do you all think of this?

Do calories matter? The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D. The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D.

Calories are not created equal and one big reason is the chemical reactions that happen in the body and also VARY between all people.

This could bring Bazza out of hibernation
This will rustle Bazza's jimmies
and then he'll refute everything
because a calorie is a calorie of course, of course.

All calories are not created equally: The energy content of food (calories) matters, but it is less important than the metabolic effect of food on our body.

Last edited: