• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Official TUF Season 17 Discussion Thread

yep wasnt bad, looking forward to next week!

so far its the best season since like the first 2, and i guess that comeback one was good

Can not stand Sammons. Wish Tor actually got going and did some damage / made it competitive.

They made Uriahs personality seem a lot weirder then it is l think unless his twitter comment was just him trying to save face. They did make him seem pretty anti social and awkward though during the whole ep.

Really not sure about Bones' pick either. American Shogun vs Hester seems like a real tough match up for Clint. Clints loses have come by subs and 2/3 of Jimmys wins are by sub and he seemed to have some nice take downs in his debut fight.

This is the first time I have watched a season of TUF.

Like it but fuck they bitch on like a bunch of old women at times. It was like I was watching sex in the city. Fast forwarded though a fair chunk of the last episode.

Pissed off that Sammons won, sick of listening to him go on about his injuries. He also looks like he has a bit of gyno going on.

l like the eps more when they show more training but the house 'conversations' are pretty bland. l guess they have nothing else to do though no music, tv, books, radio etc.

He's just a dick and l said from the start if he has never taken any PED's l'll defecate on the ground and rub my face in it. His got a pretty big gut as well for someone whos somewhat lean. Could just be his body type though.

his talk about a quad tare and nearly loosing his leg could have been an absis i guess, from injections

probably more likely if it was that bad

Yeah just finished watching it, Tor never seemd in it and looked a completely different fighter compared to the fight to get in the house, Josh dominated from the start and never really looked back.

Interesting to see the next fight, i can see Jimmy taking it to the ground and getting submission, would love to see some ground and pound but i think a sub is more Jimmys style...

Why not, we've had a couple of days to watch it.

Worst match up from Jones. Andrews would have had a better shot against Jimmy plus Clint vs.....................The other guy would have been a better stand up fight. Clint vs Tor possibly for the wild card?

Even though his ground game sucked, clint was doing some dmg with his striking before he looked like he had never been in a rear naked choke before...

Clint is a shoe in for a wildcard imo.

I gave round 1 to clint. Judges probably would have given it to jimmy I think due to placing way too much bias on takedowns and control. Did he throw a strike on the ground?

I gave round 1 to clint. Judges probably would have given it to jimmy I think due to placing way too much bias on takedowns and control. Did he throw a strike on the ground?

I counted one strike on the feet and none on the ground, I gave round 1 to clint too... from memory so did chael, which says something.

yep clint got r1, owned him with damage

then got cocky r2 and took the fight to the ground, only to end up 2nd best, shame cause he looked decent, its like we didnt get to see his full fight package

its been like this for a few fighters, not performing to their best on the day, star struck perhaps

next weeks challenge looks fun

Couple of questions for peeps please. How does this Seasons TUF (Sonnen v Jones) compare to previous seasons on:

1. Quality of talent (not ringgirls)
2. Quality of fights
3. Drama in house
4. Drama between Coaches

Thanks.

Couple of questions for peeps please. How does this Seasons TUF (Sonnen v Jones) compare to previous seasons on:

1. Quality of talent (not ringgirls)
2. Quality of fights
3. Drama in house
4. Drama between Coaches

Thanks.

1. A lot better then the last 10 or so seasons. 3-4 people that could be gatekeeper status in the UFC.

2. Decent so far. One snooze fest but the rest have been good. The production has been better as well. Not quite as good as most season 5 fights but still quality.

3. Not too much, they play up bullshit as always. Nothing spastic though.

4. None really. Made Jones look like a cock at the start now there is nothing.

1. Quality of talent - best in ages, id be surprised if one or two didnt end up with a title shot in a year or three
2. Quality of fights - almost UFC standard
3. Drama in house - blissfully minimal
4. Drama between Coaches - blissfully minimal

1. A lot better then the last 10 or so seasons. 3-4 people that could be gatekeeper status in the UFC.

2. Decent so far. One snooze fest but the rest have been good. The production has been better as well. Not quite as good as most season 5 fights but still quality.

3. Not too much, they play up bullshit as always. Nothing spastic though.

4. None really. Made Jones look like a cock at the start now there is nothing.

1. Quality of talent - best in ages, id be surprised if one or two didnt end up with a title shot in a year or three
2. Quality of fights - almost UFC standard
3. Drama in house - blissfully minimal
4. Drama between Coaches - blissfully minimal
Thanks. I caught the first epidsode but then didn't bother with the rest. Sounds better than recent seasons, cheers.

I'd have to agree with KFG and Semillon's summaries.

Some of the fuckwits in past seasons were beyond belief. That dude with the pink mohawk last season was an embarrassment of a human.

I remember a season where some dickhead jerked off and shot his load into someone's sushi, and another one where they pissed in a guy's fruit salad. I used to ask myself why the fuck am I watching these dumbass neanderthals.