• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

trying hgh, is it worth it?, gaining alot of muscle

bakes6

Hi guys I'm 24 and have been weight training on and off for about 5 yrs ranging from 3 - 5 days a week . I am a fairly tall big dude but not overly musclely . I am wanting to try legal growth hormones but I am unsure if they will work or do anything. Does anybody have any suggestions on different brands to use or whether I should even bother. I would like to gain a fair bit of muscle.
Thanks for your help.

Jade

Does anybody have any suggestions on different brands to use or whether I should even bother. I would like to gain a fair bit of muscle.

Ive got pretty good results out of the Pauls 3L bottles.

What is this thread about ? im lost..

Bakes6 wants to use legal HGH ... Whats legal HGH? is that HGH perscribed by a doctor?

Nah you can buy growth hormones supplements and just wanted to know if they actually do anything before wasting my dosh. Thought someone may have tried it it and they could let me know

waste of money...

Most GH supplements are based on L-Dopa which is a Dopamine precursor. Not only does L-Dopa have low bioavailability, but Dopamine as a standalone does not increase GH in humans.