• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

7 keto dhea

Hey [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; can you elaborate on your experience on this stuff?
Got some here, thinking of popping 100-200mg for shits and giggles, don't expect it to do much though

Didn't do too much for me but it was a long time ago and diet was probably nit the best. Can't hurt to try I guess as long as your diet is dialed in.

Back on the horse, feeling invigorated after not training for a little bit.
Will give them a go, got about 6-8 weeks worth so I'll run it till I change programs and diet around the end of winter

Been using this for the past 7-8 weeks now - started off with 200mg a day - 1 serve morning/1 serve night - upped to 300mg - I wanted to give it a crack to try and maintain my weight during the rugby season - when I started my BW was around 104-105kgs the day of the game now it is 100-101kgs - of course over the course of the season you will drop abit of weight but since taking this I have leaned up alot - have not lost any strength (seemed to have gained some/not saying its from this product though) > dont seem to have lost any muscle etc.....

This product was bought just to give it a crack when I was getting a few other products but I really rate it - will come off for awhile when the season ends in afew weeks but it will def be a regular in my "supplement stack" from now on...

Either of you guys have trouble sleeping on this stuff?
I'm sure i'm not sleeping as easily/solid as usual since taking DHEA. Will try a couple of nights without but is one dose per day enough or is it better to have twice per day to keep the levels up?

Either of you guys have trouble sleeping on this stuff?
I'm sure i'm not sleeping as easily/solid as usual since taking DHEA. Will try a couple of nights without but is one dose per day enough or is it better to have twice per day to keep the levels up?

Nah mate no issue with sleep. My 2nd dose I prob have around 8-9pm.

Not sure in regards to the dosing if you could I.e take all you mg in one dose in the morning for example or if splitting it makes a huge difference....

Not much to report really.
I've been having it along with tribulus, so I'm not sure what's doing what really. First week I got real oily skin and came out with a few zits which I rarely get, especially this time of year. I also wanted to root anything that moved. My reading says this is more attributed to the tribulus though. Second and third week haven't been like that though.

Weight is up a few kg, strength is also up. Not sure if it's natural progression with the program I'm following or more than normal. Wouldn't be much more than what I would expect without the supps though.

I also had to have my second dose earlier in the day. Didn't feel a stim like effect but my mind would race like crazy and would stop me sleeping if I had the second dose at dinner time.

Would I buy them again? Probably not, if I did, I certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for it. Probably try some res100 next time instead.

The very Res100 @ 90bux per bottle.
Get an over the counter AI like PES Erase or Erase Pro, cheaper and effective.