• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help, Working out, Gain muscle

T

Trunzy

Hello, So I'm not " weak " or anything but I would like to get into gym and stuff I wanna get bigger and such but with competitive gaming + school..

I am 15 can bench 35 ? Curls 10 kg 20 times,

Although I do have my own weights at home and such I just don't get too motivated to do weights, I weigh roughly 60-61 kg's and I'm taller then 155 cm And the main reason is because, Yeah I have alot of friends and people that are nice to me and hang out with a big group at school, But I see on someones status on facebook them bitching about me but wont say anything to my face, also I wont say anything back due to me not being as strong as them and I've only been in one fight + i'm in grade 10 and they are in grade 12. So I just need help of what I should do as in diets lifting and such because I'm not sure all the names and what you do for working out ( Yes I know I'm a noob ) But yeah, some help really appreciated.

Regards,
Trunzy.

If you eat big (protein at each meal + plenty of carbs), lift heavy and sleep well.. I'm sure you will find a few less of those comments popping up.. or it might encourage more.

Hello, So I'm not " weak " or anything but I would like to get into gym and stuff I wanna get bigger and such but with competitive gaming + school..

I am 15 can bench 35 ? Curls 10 kg 20 times,

Although I do have my own weights at home and such I just don't get too motivated to do weights, I weigh roughly 60-61 kg's and I'm taller then 155 cm And the main reason is because, Yeah I have alot of friends and people that are nice to me and hang out with a big group at school, But I see on someones status on facebook them bitching about me but wont say anything to my face, also I wont say anything back due to me not being as strong as them and I've only been in one fight + i'm in grade 10 and they are in grade 12. So I just need help of what I should do as in diets lifting and such because I'm not sure all the names and what you do for working out ( Yes I know I'm a noob ) But yeah, some help really appreciated.

Regards,
Trunzy.

Go get 100 bux of your parents go get some creatine a protein and join a gym. It's like 10 bux per week eat 6 meals a day high carb high protein and lift heavy as u can handle.

Here is a good link to get you started

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/forget-steroids-5-fullbody-workouts-for-serious-gains.html[/FONT]
Good luck little fella