• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CaT_SPeW 2013 Transformation

Shit I hate that music, I hate saying that, as I love music.

I suppose I might change my mind as I get older.

I fuckin hated rod Stewart when I was younger, now I like him

You're dead to me, but really, I do like some of their music.

I think the problem for me was I dislike some blokes that loved em.

Hehehe
I know what you mean Goose, I used to like Jason Alexander before I joined this forum

Shit I hate that music, I hate saying that, as I love music.

I suppose I might change my mind as I get older.

I fuckin hated rod Stewart when I was younger, now I like him

my mums a massive rod stewart fan. somehow at age 10 metallica and motley crue had a little bit more appeal than what mum was doing the vacuuming to. either way its too bad music just aint what it used to be....

backs been fucked since my last deadlift session so have been taking it easy. tough mudder is coming up in a few weeks so im gonna lay off the weights for a bit while my back gets better and just do cardio which is what ive been lacking of late anyway.

went for a short run tonight about 1.5km. back feels good

Had just recovered from my sore back and started running again as tough Mudder is next weekend. Went out last night for a run in the dark and fell in a hole and did this:

674FD0BC-A911-4A27-8D9C-AA6970DC390A-31558-000005D03C8FF42F.jpg

Really lucky I didn't break my leg but dud manage to jar my lower back so probably no training for the rest of the week. FML

shit so nearly a month has gone by since i lifted weights all thanks to a pulled back muscle that was almost good then i fell down that hole running and fucked it again one week out from Tough Mudder so i spent the week doing nothing and luckily it came good before TM. Tough Mudder was awesome, i completed it in 3 hours 15 which i thought was pretty good with hardly any training and partnered with my sister who was a bit more unfit than me. The highlight for me was definitely the uphill/downhill monkey bars at around the 18km mark, hardly anyone was making it across and i smashed them 2 at a timeall the way. i think i last did monkey bars in grade 4! worst bit was 15km of rough, uphill terrain in between obstacles and the electric shocks which had a fair bit of voltage in them. im seriously considering doing the next TM in melbourne in september and training properly so i can complete it non stop.

anyway im all recovered now and back feels ok so back into the weights. gonna quit doing 5/3/1 and will avoid deadlifts and back squats for a bit, some of my worst back pain has been coming after dead and squat sessions so will just do a push/pull/legs with front squats replacing back squats and SLDL's instead of convential deads and see how my back goes with them.

Bench Press
40kg x 5
60kg x 6
60kg x 6

Incline DB Press
2 x 6 x 15kg

Military Press
20kg x 5
30kg x 6
30kg x 6

Dips
BW x 6,6

Top work on the Tough Mudder mate. Electric shocks...WTF?? Lol sounds like a Nazi concentration camp.