• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lance Armstrong

Any sport that is paid and shown on TV is show business, that's how I view it, their all cheats and villains, that's OK.

I couldn't give a rats arse about any of them.
But I admire their skill.

Lance is only sorry he got caught.

He is fucking stupid though, taking people to court for shit. I still admire him for his athletic ability, but his lying and outright chasing down and flaming people who questioned him is now quite stupid.

Makes me wonder if he's not quite right in the head.

I have no respect for any drug cheat in any sport. Sport is meant to be a test of physical skill, not artificially enhanced physical skill.

I couldn't care less if Armstrong was 7 times better than the next best drug cheat. He's still a cheat. I don't buy this philosophy of just accepting that it's so prevalent that you should just admire their achievement anyway. Fork that.

I bet 90% of our favourite athletes have done or are on some sort off illegal substances, weather they are cycling them on the off seasons or risking it through competition, the amount off money there is to be made in some off there sports people are always looking for ways to push boundrys, how many times can they break records in sports like running and swimming before they hit a "natural" limit

Lance Armstrong story 8.30pm Wednesday SBS

Yep I have that all set to record.
I read his books (before the shit hit the fan) and really enjoyed them. Even wore one of his yellow wrist bands from the nike store.
I'm looking forward to it

I bet 90% of our favourite athletes have done or are on some sort off illegal substances, weather they are cycling them on the off seasons or risking it through competition, the amount off money there is to be made in some off there sports people are always looking for ways to push boundrys, how many times can they break records in sports like running and swimming before they hit a "natural" limit
Couldnt think of a better way to word it. Therr would be an abundance of people on some kind of performance enhancing substance. They'd be stupid not to especially if they knew they couldn't get caught.

Only got to watch some of last nights Lance Armstrong special, but found this which is similar to what I saw last night