• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting workshop- Melbourne

Not long now. Only a couple of spots left. These workshops have been pretty hard work, but great fun. Melb will be the last for quite a while.

Jump on this guys.

I held one at PTC and people are still talking about it.

Lots was learned, money well spent.

Pity I am pre-booked this day as I think it would be awesome. I'll be looking for someone to coach me through the lifts at some point this year and this would have been ideal. I am thinking that if I get the chance I will just have to head to the PTC at Frankston when I get a spare day instead.

Likewise... i'm pretty booked up.. wish i lived closer to Frankston (actually... on the other hand... that would mean living closer to frankston!)

Best money I've spent to learn about powerlifting to date, I recommend people definitely get in on this if you have an interest.

Seriously- I have heard so many say they aren't strong enough or they feel embarrassed- and then a little further down the track they end up being incredible. But everyone starts somewhere and everyone's path is a little different- the key is we are all heading the same way and helping each other get as far as they can.

I wouldn't worry about being 'to weak'. We're all 'to weak' but that's why we're all there training together with similar goals in mind.

The less experienced you are the more you will probably get out of Steve's seminar. Seriously, take advantage of this oppurunity!

Last edited:
Seriously- I have heard so many say they aren't strong enough or they feel embarrassed- and then a little further down the track they end up being incredible. But everyone starts somewhere and everyone's path is a little different- the key is we are all heading the same way and helping each other get as far as they can.

on the basis of this I would love to go but can't make it that day.
Stephen, if you hold any IronEdge ones in the future, would love to attend!