• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
First off ,i would like to apoligize for the delay in the judging, as mention before judges are only volunteers ,they had things to do over the festive season

There were many great entrants alot of hard work going into the transformations. I would like to say to each and every entrant that it was a job well done , congrats to you all.

Remember that becoming a new you shouldn't be thought of hard work but more of self acheivement , you'll feel much better about yourself , now comes the fun part of keeping up the accomplishments

so now onto the places, which was no easy task to consider , but we the judges came to these decisions
1)Canned Tuna
Starting weight 71kg, finishing 74kg
BF% staying around 10%, no measurement taken sorry
14b7xvp.jpg

2ccp06p.jpg

swv41u.jpg

2) Alpha Moth
same
same
same
same
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
3) Jchen
23-24
Starting weight: 241.5
End weight: 208.00

Approx 15kg loss.

ausbb-front.jpg

ausbb-back.jpg

ausbb-mixed.jpg

Congratulations guys!! Good results all round there! 12 months is a long slog, and an awesome achievement!!
ary4y9e2.jpg

Wow, so apparently no one stuck to the rules of using the same lighting.

Let’s have a look at this shall we:

1st place – Gained 3kgs in 1 year (bear in mind this is for a NEW trainer). No change in bodyfat. After photos have MUCH better lighting, better posing, and are visibly zoomed in (see placement of knees in before photos vs after photos).

2nd place – No change in bodyfat or bodyweight. Tanned, better lighting, and again, zoomed in photos (again see length of torso and knee placement vs original).

3rd place – Dubious choice of lighting, but should have been 1st or 2nd regardless.

I thought this would have been obvious to the judges – evidently not. This is why I am choosing not to compete next year. FYI, I was never interested in the prizes and have no use for them, but this is pretty poor form.

I gained 5kgs, 1.25” on my legs (a big weakness), 1” on my calves (another weakness) and gained basically everywhere else as well. To do this with the amount of training experience I have had was an amazing result for me. Note that my pics are identical size and do not exploit any different in lighting (even wore the same shorts FFS).

Congratulations to the winners. All did a good job but as expected the judging raised some eyebrows.

Maybe a little write up on the 3 people that placed might have prevented this. A lot of people are a little confused with the results.

I suggest a few lines on what ticked the judges box for each person.

Both positives and negatives would be good for their future development and help people who feel wrongly done by understand the results.

Just an idea..

Congrats to the 3 people that won, you obviously achieved what the judges were looking for.

Agreed with Pistachio, but I think given their starting points, the winners have made fairly impressive body transformations for a year, and whilst Pistachio's gains are awesome, they are less of a 'transformation' for him being ripped to begin with.

Good on the two boys that beat me .....

BUT

Is this really the way this comps going down?

Everyone is NOW thinking it, what the hell were the judges thinking.. really?

Pictures speak for themselves.

Kaz & Groar, i know you don't like me but this is petty. I can't even say im surprised though..

Wow...I had Pistachio in this...5kg of lean mass in year compared to 3kg for a beginner?