• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Moving forward....

Any suggestions for improving the 2013 comp....

1 .Maybe do a mods choice awards... And then do a people's choice awards....

2. Best overall transformation... (The best looking person at the end)

3. Best weight loss for over weighters.... ( dont seem to achieve the necessary ripped look...but still lose a heap of weight and gain strength)

4. Best weight gain for underweighters.... (Imo these guys have it easier cause no matter what they do they remain under 11% bf).... But they still deserve respect...

Different categories sounds good
Put me down for 2 and 3.

except add a category 5 for best strength gains (compared to % bw)

grats to the winners and all who gave it a shot.

p.s i never had a chance in hell of making it in the top 3 from the pics of the winners :D

Yeah congrats to [MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION] his first ever major title. Thanks to Admin Shrek JChen and Pistachio for the drama and Comedy :D

Wonder where JChen is now. Probably sharing a prison cell with Brick somewhere.
Pistachio went onto to try and become a "Big Rig" over there. Not sure how a natty becomes a "Big Rig" (over there). I knew a "Big Rig" pretty well I thought. He was arguing with an obvious Roider who claimed natty. I defended the Big Rig I knew. Next thing I got a PM from him telling me he was using but claiming natty :D