• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This sounds just the the pros lol it's a Internet forum who gives a shit really ? Wasn't the main aim to keep people consistent through out the year ?

1KdKi7LjUn4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Transform Your Body In 2012
Transform Your Body In 2012 With Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding!

2012 is the year for YOU to transform your body. Make yourself feel stronger and bigger but not only that here is a great incentive to get you going with over $1,000 in
prizes to 3 winners for the most dramatic body transformation over the year of 2012! Transform yourself with the motivation and support of the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding community!

the way tregs see's it
now i just spent the last 40 minutes looking at pic's

1st-pistachio
2nd-semillon
3rd-canned tuna

1-pistachio yes he was already cut and looked good weighed in at 90kg now 95kg lmb so 5kg of lbm is a good effort. his whole frame looks bigger well formed you can see the effort he has put in

2 semillon a top effort here started at 85kg hit 92.5 and than dropped down to 83.5 to finish out the year a 9 kg loss . now his lifts

start finish
squat 85kg 135kg
deadlift 105kg 155kg
bench 60kg 72.5 would of liked to see this one a bit higher
none the less he has put a fair amount of effort in congrats on the amount of work mate keep it up this year

3 canned tuna now there was a toss up between a few here but you came out on top
it looks to me that you have put on more than 4kg goin from the 1st pic to the last pic's you have made some nice changes you started with nothing and have sculpted out a really good body to build on even the legs started out as match sticks and now are pencils well done mate eat big and brink those legs up you will do well this year

the way tregs see's it
now i just spent the last 40 minutes looking at pic's

1st-pistachio
2nd-semillon
3rd-canned tuna

1-pistachio yes he was already cut and looked good weighed in at 90kg now 95kg lmb so 5kg of lbm is a good effort. his whole frame looks bigger well formed you can see the effort he has put in

2 semillon a top effort here started at 85kg hit 92.5 and than dropped down to 83.5 to finish out the year a 9 kg loss . now his lifts

start finish
squat 85kg 135kg
deadlift 105kg 155kg
bench 60kg 72.5 would of liked to see this one a bit higher
none the less he has put a fair amount of effort in congrats on the amount of work mate keep it up this year

3 canned tuna now there was a toss up between a few here but you came out on top
it looks to me that you have put on more than 4kg goin from the 1st pic to the last pic's you have made some nice changes you started with nothing and have sculpted out a really good body to build on even the legs started out as match sticks and now are pencils well done mate eat big and brink those legs up you will do well this year

Semillon is in my top 3 also.... Although my vote is biased cause I train at the same gym...

His 135kg squat was for 3 sets of 5.... And his bench one rm has not been tried for a while... While these lifts won't be breaking any records they are massive improvements from where he started... Although on the transformation front he did leave it to late to start dropping weight...

Well done to the winners any way... The real prize is the journey and the stellar results you achieved!!!!

Will there be a comp this year????

Congrats to winners although I'd probably agree with Tregs on top 3 for 2012, imho.

I think perspective is in order though, guys .. wow, it's not a serious comp.

If a comp helps spur you on to do your best in a year, you are already a winner, whatever the results of the comp may be.

Isn't that what really matters?

Good luck for 2013.

Think personal bests, guys ... a better you.

Semillon is in my top 3 also.... Although my vote is biased cause I train at the same gym...

His 135kg squat was for 3 sets of 5.... And his bench one rm has not been tried for a while... While these lifts won't be breaking any records they are massive improvements from where he started... Although on the transformation front he did leave it to late to start dropping weight...

No where here did it say to come in shredded

2012 is the year for YOU to transform your body. Make yourself feel stronger and bigger but not only that here is a great incentive to get you going with over $1,000 in
prizes to 3 winners for the most dramatic body transformation over the year of 2012! Transform yourself with the motivation and support of the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding community!

He is bigger and stronger He did a top job

To all of the guys whinging about the results here, if you have any plans to compete in bodybuilding (and I know a few of you do) give it away now.

You don't have the psychological strength to handle it. It will result in severe disappointment, the complete loss of your self esteem and a vicious self-abusive spiral that will end many years later in a bus shelter where you are telling people how great you could have been while they wait for their bus. Those people won't care and they won't give you money to buy metho to numb the pain.

The only way to react to disappointment in a comp like this one is to congratulate the winners and build yourself a bridge. FFS this is the internet, it is not your real life.