• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wow...I had Pistachio in this...5kg of lean mass in year compared to 3kg for a beginner?

imo pistachio probably trained harder than all of them,

my top 3 are (in no order)

pistachio, jchen, tuna.

tuna has the most visible muscle transformation
jchen has the best cut transformation.
pistachio has the moral victory, and could have won also.

but congrats guys, no need to turn a positive into a negative.

Would have been good to see before and after photos in the same conditions as well instead of shitty lighting and not flexing in befores abd then good lighting plus different pose / flexing in the afters.

Definitely not taking anything away from the winners...but my top 3 would be the same as bradsky. ..

I would love to have seen Dexa scans! Some photos look as though they've just trimmed a bodyfat but are more or less the same size (still, props for even doing that), also differences in "flexing effort" and lighting etc in the photos makes it tough. Good on everyone who competed.

Good job to all who took part.
From a previous post:

Three winners will be selected and each will receive:

xgymdirect.gif.pagespeed.ic.RDgLcFSwTf.png

www.gymdirect.com.au will offer some prizes in the form of equipment vouchers (not including delivery fees).
$300 for 1st
$200 for 2nd
$100 for 3rd

If, we can get 20 entrants, www.gymdirect.com.au will boost the prizes to:

$500 for 1st
$300 for 2nd
$200 for 3rd

Winners please PM me to claim your prizes.

We put our top 3 in order top gets 3 points, and gets 2, third gets 1.
We added up the points, and that's what was put out.

I had Jesse at the top for 3 points.

Well done for the placings though guys, you all did well.

Thanks big man.

Wonder why kaz lied about being a judge?!

Ps , everyone stay tuned.

I've got a ripper of a post that will be out shortly!

I think people may differ on their interpretation of 'transformation' ... 'untrained' to somewhat muscled is a different sort of transformation,....