• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

McFLy

super m0derator
I'm gunna say derrimut 24/7 in caroline springs. It's got cross fit, UFC size octagon, boxing ring, powerlifting and the best damn machines I've ever seen including nautilus, hammer strengh and life fitness. Also classes up stares for those who like that stuff..I've only seen golds Venice beach on footage but this place is huge I'd say its Australia's golds. The first half hour I just walked around like a tourist lol when I started training I realised all the new ppl do the same after seeing some before haveing a chuckle to myself lol never seen a place with 10 of everything. Bench day mondays wouldn't even be a problem here lol

Golds gym in Venice beach is nothing special. Metroflex in Texas is better.
It depends what you are after- IMO the best in Melb is ESP in footscray, but I rate my home gym pretty high (loser barbell).

Golds gym in Venice beach is nothing special. Metroflex in Texas is better.
It depends what you are after- IMO the best in Melb is ESP in footscray, but I rate my home gym pretty high (loser barbell).

ESP ain't got shit on derrimut bro yea metro flex branches gym looks great but I reckon even branch would get a kick out of derrimut.. Dohertys is good as well.

Apollo ain't anywhere near as good as ESP. Like I said it depends what you like, but ESP has some crazy equipment.

I remember about a year ago I was on arvo shift midnight finishes. and the closest gym was jetts it was the worst I'd seen but for 10 bux a week and better then nothing with a max of 40 kg dumbells it the did the job. Only Down fall was no rack or barbells and free weights coz its un-maned so high rep squats with 40 kg barbells was the only way, I'd bust out 10 high rep sets of 30 plus reps loll n e decent unmanned 24 hour gyms around ? Is anytime fitness n e good or xolode ? Do they have racks n decent equipment for unmanned compared to jetts? Apparently alot of 24 hour gyms that are unmanned dont have bench press and free weights coz in the good ol u s of a some one got pinned under Neath and sued there pants off lmaoo

Northside Fitness Centre Canberra - honestly was like Temple Gym from Blood and Guts - insanely sick little gym....would train there fulltime if it wasnt 35 mins away

I remember about a year ago I was on arvo shift midnight finishes. and the closest gym was jetts it was the worst I'd seen but for 10 bux a week and better then nothing with a max of 40 kg dumbells it the did the job. Only Down fall was no rack or barbells and free weights coz its un-maned so high rep squats with 40 kg barbells was the only way, I'd bust out 10 high rep sets of 30 plus reps loll n e decent unmanned 24 hour gyms around ? Is anytime fitness n e good or xolode ? Do they have racks n decent equipment for unmanned compared to jetts? Apparently alot of 24 hour gyms that are unmanned dont have bench press and free weights coz in the good ol u s of a some one got pinned under Neath and sued there pants off lmaoo

Which city you in bro? Anytime Fitness in Enogerra (not open yet will be in feb/early march) is gunna have 3 power racks + 1 Squat rack, DB's up too 60kg and and bucket tonne of Hammer Strength gear.

But as far as as I know most Snaps and Anytimes will have DB's up too 50kg and atleast 1 power rack with benches as well etc

Which city you in bro? Anytime Fitness in Enogerra (not open yet will be in feb/early march) is gunna have 3 power racks + 1 Squat rack, DB's up too 60kg and and bucket tonne of Hammer Strength gear.

But as far as as I know most Snaps and Anytimes will have DB's up too 50kg and atleast 1 power rack with benches as well etc

In Melbourne bro just scored yearly membership for 199 at derrimut that's a 1/3rd of the price. most joints like fenix and recreation that are primarily fitness gyms. This joint feels like heaven especially these days that I incorporate alot more machines in my routine to go easy on the old joints!

In Melbourne bro just scored yearly membership for 199 at derrimut that's a 1/3rd of the price. most joints like fenix and recreation that are primarily fitness gyms. This joint feels like heaven especially these days that I incorporate alot more machines in my routine to go easy on the old joints!

Yer those Derrimuts look insane. That and all Doherty's make me wish I was in Melbourne!

Fuaaark derrimuts got a cafe cafe bro and a suppliment store btw the prices rival shit you buy on eBay .. He's expanding it to another decent size building next door

I'm in Brisbane, that Anytime is gunna be the best 24/7 on the northside I know of.

I herd anytime goes all out bro I've only herd good reviews about them. There's a half decent one in Melbournes west called platinum 5 bux casuals as well is good price. It's like old school hardcore gym reminds me of metro flex a real good place to slug it out old school style

8416EFED-3082-486F-8986-95F0B7CF565B-3594-00000246B855DF6F_zps51fee2f4.jpg
[/IMG]
8416EFED-3082-486F-8986-95F0B7CF565B-3594-00000246B855DF6F_zps51fee2f4.jpg