• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
For all those in perth.

Trained at genesis bentley for about 6 months, best gym I've seen in perth in regards to equipment, layout & Variety pitty i had to move away :(
I haven't been in the Bentley one but [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ; trains at the Joondalup branch. Not quite as big but he's always got the place to himself. Bastard!

I haven't been in the Bentley one but @Jungnaut ; trains at the Joondalup branch. Not quite as big but he's always got the place to himself. Bastard!

The Bentley gym is their flag ship 24/7 gym, it's what most of the newer/refurbished gyms have been trying to replicate if you take a look at somewhere like the new goodlife in cockburn above gateways and similar gyms they're all based off the bentley one :)

Lol yeah Genesis is prolly the best equipped gym in the Joondalup area. Only thing missing is a unisex hot tub and sauna. :)

The Bentley gym is their flag ship 24/7 gym, it's what most of the newer/refurbished gyms have been trying to replicate if you take a look at somewhere like the new goodlife in cockburn above gateways and similar gyms they're all based off the bentley one :)
What area are you in now?

For all you non sandgropers that is pronounced "CO-BURN"..

tee-hee.gif

The best gym I trained at in perth was PTC. This was ages ago and is probably twice as good now.
My own gym in the shed is pretty awesome too ??

Commercial gym?
Probably bst gym in Brisbane, but it closed down... The sudden shut down suggested maybe there was an issue beyond the expensive set up, cheap membership and small crowds, but who knows

Recently up at Bundaberg and trained at improvements fitness. Good old school York cast weight plates and equipment.
Gym was massive but was always quite and easy to get thru a workout without having to weight on equipment. (pardon the pun) *wait
But I think it would have been a lot busier before the 24/7 gyms opened up in the area.

The best place I've worked out is at Knox fitness first, not because of the equipment, just purely because I was working out with a partner, a good mate, he was nothing special, hell, he hated working out, was more interested in the social aspect, but boy did we do some hard workouts.
saturday mornings where savage, I'd supervise his workout, in that I'd follow him round, setting up equipment and pushing him to his limit, then he'd return the favour, we hated each other.

at the end of the workout, I'd be lying on the floor, my forearms where so pumped up they'd be aching, I couldn't see properly.

Commercial gym?
Probably bst gym in Brisbane, but it closed down... The sudden shut down suggested maybe there was an issue beyond the expensive set up, cheap membership and small crowds, but who knows

Wow I didn't know they shut down.

They were out marooka way weren't they?

Not many people out there for a gym.