• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Big Micks Gym just north west of Moree is hard to beat IMO:p

The old Bodyworks Gym in Fairfield in the late 80's was the go lots of hard core equipment back in the day:)

my current gym trumps anywhere I've ever trained.

Definition 352 in Melbourne.

Cannot express how much I love the place. found gold.

In Melbourne bro just scored yearly membership for 199 at derrimut that's a 1/3rd of the price. most joints like fenix and recreation that are primarily fitness gyms. This joint feels like heaven especially these days that I incorporate alot more machines in my routine to go easy on the old joints!

Go say hi to Meataxe. Lovely guy. trains there quite a lot.

But don't call him bro. LOL

Last edited:
8416EFED-3082-486F-8986-95F0B7CF565B-3594-00000246B855DF6F_zps51fee2f4.jpg
[/IMG]
8416EFED-3082-486F-8986-95F0B7CF565B-3594-00000246B855DF6F_zps51fee2f4.jpg

LOL i just lost all my members with that sign up.

PTC frankston when it was in marko's garage.

Apollo is my next favourite, ESP has crazy equipment but i havent actually trained there just had a look around.

I wouldn't talk to meataxe when training he looks crazy lol. you met him ccm?

I have only conversed through forums & fb.

The meat axe is a fkn beast just googled him I think I seen him there the other day friendly looking bloke

won't hear a bad word against him. I like him mucho!!

he is seriously a great guy. definitely a beast! His bicep is as big as my waist....OMG. i can never get over that.

:D

the old tonys gym in Brookvale before it closed

had a great selection of weights and a great atmosphere