• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

big_brah

Been reading up on peptides recently and was looking into buying some ghrp-6

I have found a site which sells 5mg vials for $25 each, but i read the recommended dosage is 3 x 1mg a day, so you are nearly using a bottle a day, which means it costs $100 a week to run

is it really that expensive to run these peps? When i used melanotan it was never going to be this expensive

I have found a site which sells 5mg vials for $25 each, but i read the recommended dosage is 3 x 1mg a day, so you are nearly using a bottle a day, which means it costs $100 a week to run

is it really that expensive to run these peps? When i used melanotan it was never going to be this expensive

Its not 1mg per dose mate its 1mcg per kilo. So if you're 100kg, thats 100mcg dose. So divide your costs out by 10 :)

Also dont run ghrp6 without mod grf (1-29) or you're wasting your time. Ghrp6 will make you hungry as a motherfucker and can also cause cortisol / prolactin changes. Ghrp2 is a little more refined.

Also dont start on that frequency/dose, work up to it slowly.

Its not 1mg per dose mate its 1mcg per kilo. So if you're 100kg, thats 100mcg dose. So divide your costs out by 10 :)

Also dont run ghrp6 without mod grf (1-29) or you're wasting your time. Ghrp6 will make you hungry as a motherfucker and can also cause cortisol / prolactin changes. Ghrp2 is a little more refined.

cheers mate, its been a while since i took melanotan and i read the measurement wrong, thought 100mcg = 1mg.

So do you recommend taking ghrp6 + grf (1-29)? which peps would you take?

If i get time ill write up all what i know on the weekend, hopefully thatll stop alot of the back and forth and nub questions lately.

I dont claim to know much, but may as well impart what i do know so that others get on the right track.

If i get time ill write up all what i know on the weekend, hopefully thatll stop alot of the back and forth and nub questions lately.

I dont claim to know much, but may as well impart what i do know so that others get on the right track.
cheers man

Yep
Your GH production is like light and your pituitary is like the lamp.
GHRP6 is like voltage. Voltage is increases and the lamp burns brighter. Your body doesn't switch on GH release all the time though so unless the switch is on GHRP6 won't do much apart from at night or fasted when GH production occurs. Enter GHRF which makes sure the switch is on whenever you want it to be on. You can get GHRF that has a small half life or a half life of a few days depending on the purpose of which you're taking it. For muscle building, I'd try to get the small half life one that you have to take 3x a day but modified CJC-1295 is fine too. Shorter half life = bigger pulse. Long half life = small constant pulse.

Let me guess, its OS @ that price aye? You run a risk with customs buddy, its safer if you find some dude here to hook you up;)

Your dosing is not right either brewski:)

You reckon ghrp-2 is better man? its better for keepinng the unit lean isn't it? and what about using an ipa with it?

Let me guess, its OS @ that price aye? You run a risk with customs buddy, its safer if you find some dude here to hook you up;)

You reckon ghrp-2 is better man? its better for keepinng the unit lean isn't it? and what about using an ipa with it?

Ghrp6, ghrp2 and ipamorelin are all of the same family, just varying in refinement like the premium unleaded fuel you get. Similarly ipa is priced higher, so many think ghrp2 is best bang for buck with least sides.

Combine any one of those 3 with mod grf (1-29) and you're golden. Cjc variants are of this family, but avoid them.

Ghrp6, ghrp2 and ipamorelin are all of the same family, just varying in refinement like the premium unleaded fuel you get. Similarly ipa is priced higher, so many think ghrp2 is best bang for buck with least sides.

Combine any one of those 3 with mod grf (1-29) and you're golden. Cjc variants are of this family, but avoid them.

same family, like inbreeds?

Whats wrong with cjc? with or without DAC?

Cjc with or without are both shit

Mod grf 1-29 is basically cjc without dac with 4 of its amino acids substituted which helps bioavailability in the human system and manufacturing stability.

Nah brah, found a site that has a distribution centre within Australia

Can you aware us on the right dosing?

Last edited:
Yep
Your GH production is like light and your pituitary is like the lamp.
GHRP6 is like voltage. Voltage is increases and the lamp burns brighter. Your body doesn't switch on GH release all the time though so unless the switch is on GHRP6 won't do much apart from at night or fasted when GH production occurs. Enter GHRF which makes sure the switch is on whenever you want it to be on. You can get GHRF that has a small half life or a half life of a few days depending on the purpose of which you're taking it. For muscle building, I'd try to get the small half life one that you have to take 3x a day but modified CJC-1295 is fine too. Shorter half life = bigger pulse. Long half life = small constant pulse.
Wait so I would take both 3 time a day? So i'm injecting myself 6 times a day? Seems quite a lot, does each injection have to be spaced out evenly? It would be hard to inject in the middle of the day since I'm at work.

Nah brah, found a site that has a distribution centre within Australia

Can you aware us on the right dosing?

Wait so I would take both 3 time a day? So i'm injecting myself 6 times a day? Seems quite a lot, does each injection have to be spaced out evenly? It would be hard to inject in the middle of the day since I'm at work.

Yes, you take both a ghrp (such as ghrp6, ghrp2, ipamorelin) and a ghrh (such as mod grf 1-29) 3 times a day each. You can take them together ie pull them into same syringe for 3 injections a day.

The amount to take is 1mcg per kilo, so a 100kg person should take 100mcg of each, 3x per day. BUT you should work up to this amount slowly.

The time to take them varies slightly on goals, but the most common is upon waking, pwo and pre bed. You want to take them on an empty stomach and wait 15 mins before eating. Again, work up to this frequency slowly.

Yep same syringe
The injections are not that bad, i pinned gh when i competed in cycling and because its just into fat you hardly even notice it

How about if we take double the dose for the long half life version?

I could do that.

1. You get diminishing returns with larger doses
2. It's not really the point, unlike steroids you want big peaks and troughs that matches the natural fluctuations that you get. When you go to sleep you release a shit load so you take it then. When you wake up extends this so you get the massive peak for longer. Then another peak post workout when you normally get it. These are the two peaks you get naturally so you try to extend them as much as possible. 100ug 3x a day will give bigger peaks than 2mg a week at once and it's the big ass peaks you want

The time to take them varies slightly on goals, but the most common is upon waking, pwo and pre bed. You want to take them on an empty stomach and wait 15 mins before eating. Again, work up to this frequency slowly.

Okay and how about pre-workout, like doing a full 100mg of each immediately pre-workout then as soon as your finished you do another 100mg of each to spike the levels up again, although it will only be about 60 to 90 minutes later. Would this work or is it too close together?

And what happens if i have food in my stomach at the same time?

Yep same syringe
The injections are not that bad, i pinned gh when i competed in cycling and because its just into fat you hardly even notice it

You don't ever aspirate with gh shots do you?

Okay and how about pre-workout, like doing a full 100mg of each immediately pre-workout then as soon as your finished you do another 100mg of each to spike the levels up again, although it will only be about 60 to 90 minutes later. Would this work or is it too close together?

And what happens if i have food in my stomach at the same time?

You don't ever aspirate with gh shots do you?

Pre workout is more of a cutting protocol, wouldnt take pwo as well cuz too close together. Min 3hrs to match your normal gh pulses