• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

i realise there is written proof but i would still like to actually know someone who can shoe their results.

looked at that site ordering GHRP-6 now, noticed they are out of mod grf 1-29 so may need to wait.
grab some clen and t3 while im there.

Clint Darden loves the shit out of peptides and does the hormone regimes for WSM competitors.
There are loads of people on forums that have shown that they get good use from it. I dunno what else to say, I think if you looked for the evidence you'd find it.

And at $100 a month, just try it for 3 months and form your own opinion lol

Cjc is shit, avoid it.
Hexarelin is from ghrp family, need 1 ghrp and 1 ghrh together ie ghrp6 and hexarelin doesnt make any sense.

What do you mean by CJC being shit? Do you specifically mean CJC-1295/DAC?
Because for best results you'll need a GHRP and a GHRH and the CJC family are the only GHRHs. You have sermorelin (even more useless than 1295/DAC and CJC-1293 which is also know as MOD-GRF. GHRH are needed pretty much for you to get good use from peptides. .5mg of ipamorelin alone failed to spike GH more than 2ui over a period of 3 hours from the bloods I have seen but combined with CJC-1293 at 100ug spiked it into the 12-15ui range

Even with the DAC, I wouldn't call it shit. There seems to be a lot of speculation about these peptides but without the hard evidence to back it up. 1295/DAC still managed to spike GH into the 10ui range in AIDS patients 4 weeks after a massive dose of 8mg I think. Not seen any bloods from bodybuilders yet though. There is speculation about it causing gigantism but I've not heard of an actual case yet...

I also don't rate hexarelin too highly either.
Most of the decent bloods have come from 100/100 GHRP2/CJC1293 4-8x daily
500/100 ipamorelin/cjc was also very good but about 10x more costly

initially i thought ghrp6 and hex were effecting two different receptors, obviously there is no sence in taking the 2 together.
il need to order some stuff then wait for them to get some CJC/dac.

im pretty keen, i need some t3 anyway so i may aswell try some peptides for 3 months, im not on a cycle at present so il use the peps on there own and see what happens.

As Wingman said, I would avoid CJC1295/DAC simply because there are not bloods out there (that I am aware of) with GHRP from bodybuilders

Lots of people have said they feel full and pumped the whole time with it though
May as well just get the MOD-GRF, it's cheaper as well in most places..

Alright I found one set of bloods where CJC1295/DAC showed no advantage over CJC1293 when looking at IGF-1 levels. Combined with 333mg of ipamorelin shot 3x daily the IGF-1 levels rose to 300 and 330 respectively (less than 10% difference)

Given the choice between compound A that raised IGF to 300 stimulating the pituitary 24/7 and compound B that raised IGF to the same level stimulating it 3-6x a day I'd pick compound B every time.

Yes, 100/100 of each 3-6x a day
Dosing higher yields no extra benefit but increased frequency does, although no need to pin more than every 3 hours.
333/100 ipamorelin/ghrp2 gets the best results on IGF-1 (the point of peptides) but it's expensive to run it at 1mg a day

thanks oni, ask me anything about aas but this stuff iv always been cautious of.
looking forward to coming weeks.

So I just received my order of ghrp-6 and grf 1-29 in the mail, I ordered it in a combo deal where I got 3 5ml bottles of ghrp-6 and 3 2ml bottles of grf 1-29. Kinda annoying how the grf 1-29 isnt the same size as the ghrp-6. Anyway I was wondering how mach water should I use to reconstitute each vial?