• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

Hey there,,
Done a bit of research re. Hgh v steroids,,, steroids sounds like what I might need, any opinions on this, 46 years old train hard but need help to gain more muscle mass,,,

You would certainly get more out of gear then hgh in the short term but long term hgh use is unbeatable apparently. The problem is finding quality hgh in Aus, most of it is pretty crap. Your better off starting with a few mild cycles before trying hgh anyways.

Ok, thanks, any ideas on wat mild cycles I should start with, just not sure where to start.
Cheers man

Guess nobody is keen to give advice on this topic. Cheers

Sorry to be blunt mate but have you done much of your own research regarding peps and cycles??? Research a bit more find what cycles you think will produce the results your after. Then ask, you'll find you'll get more help if it looks like you've researched a little.

You could try 100mcg H2So4

Hint: there's a few common cycles listed within this thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate, I have researched ,, but it all becomes a bit confusing,,
But I will press on..
Cheers

Lol, not good to take the piss out of people,,,
Easy to do via sites like this,,

Yea got some help of guys who actually know wat there talking about..
But hey , Thanx anyway

Is there any use taking ghrp-6 by itself for weight gain?

Not short term. Peptides are a long term project. You still have to eat. Calorie intake is paramount mate.
You're better off sorting out your macros with IIFYM and then myfitnesspal.
You can put on 5-6kgs easy if you're prepared to work everything out. Cheaper and healthier than peptides too

Last edited:
Ghrp-6 is best run with Mod GRF 1-29. When you combine any member of the Ghrp family with the GHRH family (CJC with/without DAC, Mod GRF 2-19) you get a synergistic release of GH.

When Taurus mentions peptides being a long term project, most people say that would be about 6 months to notice real change, although differences begin appearing 3 weeks into the course.

Hey guys looking to start a cycle Ipamorelin and cjc 1295. Can't seem to get it anywhere. All the sites are closed down. I got a mate that asked his supplier. The **** wants $100 a vial of Ipamorelin. Is he fukn serious? Lol. Any help?

That will get you 10,000ui of human grade insulin
What do you think will get you better results?

2 on / 2 off?

A little off topic. But i work a 2 week on 2 week off job. would i be able to run Ghrp-6 for the 2 weeks I'm home then off for the 2 weeks I'm at work? over like a year?

Its my only real options unless there is something else i can do 2 on 2 off?

Would it be worth it or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A little off topic. But i work a 2 week on 2 week off job. would i be able to run Ghrp-6 for the 2 weeks I'm home then off for the 2 weeks I'm at work? over like a year?

Its my only real options unless there is something else i can do 2 on 2 off?

Would it be worth it or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It will make you hungry while you take it
IGF-1 takes a few weeks to build up from peptide shots. And a few weeks to go back down. This on/off thing won't do much. Takes longer

iv had some good results with grhp6 and also Aod shame clinicalpep has gone :(