• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

I never noticed sweating more than usual
Having carbs or fats in your stomach when you take peptides will blunt the GH release. Protein is fine

Yes, you take both a ghrp (such as ghrp6, ghrp2, ipamorelin) and a ghrh (such as mod grf 1-29) 3 times a day each. You can take them together ie pull them into same syringe for 3 injections a day.

The amount to take is 1mcg per kilo, so a 100kg person should take 100mcg of each, 3x per day. BUT you should work up to this amount slowly.

The time to take them varies slightly on goals, but the most common is upon waking, pwo and pre bed. You want to take them on an empty stomach and wait 15 mins before eating. Again, work up to this frequency slowly.
Thanks man you have been a big help

So to make sure I have it all clear you are mixing for example 100mcg of a ghrp and 100mcg of a ghrh into the same syringe and injecting 3 times a day?

Also would using sterile water be fine? I can't find bacteriostatic water anywhere, there seems to be a huge shortage of it.

Yea thats right. Bacteriostatic water contains benzol alcohol which is a controlled substance in Aust. Look instead for a salt based one on chemist websites.

Dont do that lol

Why not?

Isnt Acetic Acid a mixure of water & white vinigar.

found this on another board

Items Needed:
***8226; Distilled white vinegar (grocery store)
***8226; Distilled water (grocery store)
***8226; 0.2-0.22um sterile Whatman syringe filter
***8226; 10mL syringe with a luer lock tip
***8226; ~20-22 gauge needles (just the needles)
***8226; Sterile glass vial (10-20mL)
***8226; Alcohol prep pads ***8211; sterile kind (70% isopropyl alcohol)

Quick Guide:
1. Swab the top of your sterile vial with alcohol prep pad (70% isopropyl alcohol)
2. Mix 7.5mL distilled water with 1.0mL vinegar
3. Add Whatman syringe filter
4. Add sterile ~20ga. needle to end of Whatman filter
5. Inject the 8.5mL of solution into the sterile vial
6. You now have sterile 0.6% acetic acid

Detailed Directions:
1. Wash you hands thoroughly
2. Optional: wear alcohol treated exam gloves (rub your gloved hands together with 70% isopropyl alcohol on them until dry)
3. Using a sterile alcohol prep pad, swab the top of your sterile glass vial (into which the acetic acid solution will be held in)
4. Using the 10mL syringe with a ~20ga. needle on the end, draw up 7.5mL distilled water
5. Using the same syringe, now draw up 1mL vinegar
6. Remove needle from the syringe and discard
7. Attach 0.2-0.22um Whatman sterile syringe filter (do not touch the free end that will have a needle on it)
8. Put a new, sterile needle (~20 gauge) onto the free end of the Whatman filter (do not touch needle)
a. Do not use the same needle on the Whatman that was used to originally draw up the unsterile vinegar and distilled water.
9. Put a ~20 gauge sterile needle into the top of your sterile glass vial to act as a vent
10. Inject the acetic acid solution into the vial
11. You are now done and should have sterile 0.6% acetic acid

Notes:
1. These items MUST be sterile: 20-22ga. needles, whatman filter, glass vial
2. Whatman filter: These small, sterile filters are used to filter the acetic acid solution so it is sterile. It does not matter that the liquid in your syringe (distilled water & vinegar) is not sterile, nor does it matter that the syringe itself is not sterile. Once the liquid goes through the filter it is STERILE. Thus, everything after the filter must be sterile!
3. You will most likely use 1mL (milliliter) of 0.6% AA to reconstitute your igf-1. Thus, you should make at least 1.5mL. In reality, it***8217;s just as easy to make 8.5mL as I have stated in the above directions. You will have plenty for use later then.
4. Do NOT reuse the Whatman filter nor any needles! Discard immediately.

I know that it's used for IGF-1 so assumed that it could be used for all peptides. After all they are all hormonas made from dem der broteins

so many differing reports on if this shits worth it or not, i think the jury is still out??
anyone care to comment?

why don't you check out what it costs you to get a kit of gh then decide if you want to blow that every month

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test! - Professional Muscle

Sorry about the adverts on the site. Should blow apart a lot of the myths with peptides. You don't have to wait 2 hours after eating to shoot and eating doesn't blunt the GH release after all. 1ug/kg isn't the max dose either

Where does it say that?

Originally Posted by ufcguy
when doing a gh serum test, for real gh it doesnt have to be fasted? but for peptides you do? is this right?
For synthetic GH, fasting makes no difference. For peptides you need to be fasting because somatostatin gets elevated with fats/carbs and will prevent release of GH from pituitary.

i worry about the quality of peptides also. i have better access to Gh than any peptide and iv seen far far better results from Gh than anyone on peptides. maybe i need to try some for myself and then judge. i have never seen a 'kit' for 200buks and iv certainly never paid $1000 for Gh before(although iv had trouble finiding of late).

It depends what "results" you're after
I swear people think peptides are shit because 400mg of tren a week or 10ui of GH a day would yield better results :rolleyes:

$100 a month for 5 daily elevations of serum HGH to around 18ui each.
When you look at the IGF production from this (the important part) that is like taking 3-4ui of pharma quality HGH. Or close to 8ui of the Chinese shit that's going around.
Plus it's your own GH, so no antibody formation like you get with HGH. No suppression of GH production.

$100 for 15mg of both GHRP2 and CJC-1293...
$100!!!!!!

If you take HGH, you can use this to lower the dose you need to pin each day in half pretty much. For o.n.e.h.u.n.d.r.e.d.d.o.l.l.a.r.s.

Last edited:
i do get what your saying, but i still struggle to find any visual or verbal proof that its a working compound rather that just a need to have compound to ad to a cycle of '300mg tren and 500mg prop'.
ordering online is also a gamble of offshore chinese manufacturers and western union transfers, both of which im not to keen on. the only stuff iv seen around aus is way way to dear.

You have a shitty source then
You want proof that it's working? There was a whole 47 page thread posted earlier, innumerable studies and blood tests done... how much more proof do you need?

Ergopep have thousands of good reviews online and no customs issues with ordering to Australia. They offer full lab analysis reports and cheap samples of their products. They have 3rd party testing through lab analysis and blood tests. It's $9 for 5mg of GHRP2. Nine. Fucking. Dollars.