• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At 200 calories a pop things can get dangerous.

IGA supermarkets stock the genuine Pop Tarts in nifty 2 pack for about $2.50

Woollies has a similar one also.

i dont get the fuss on these, So many better options for that ammount of carbs/cals

id rather a meat pie, or pumkin pie ect. jelly, Ice cream, PB

pop tarts make me fill ill

i make my own version when i must, short crust style pastry, whack in some nutella, Marshmellow, jam, Whatever you feel like

At 200 calories a pop things can get dangerous.

IGA supermarkets stock the genuine Pop Tarts in nifty 2 pack for about $2.50

Woollies has a similar one also.

Yeah the convenience store down the road sells them in 2 packs!! It's great

I've looked at woolies, couldn't find them, different brand?

Yeah the convenience store down the road sells them in 2 packs!! It's great

I've looked at woolies, couldn't find them, different brand?

Yes different brand. Can't think of the name but its like natures pacific....they look and taste the same IMO.

It's usually near the health food/gym supp stuff I have found. But it's an 8 pack box.

i dont get the fuss on these, So many better options for that ammount of carbs/cals

id rather a meat pie, or pumkin pie ect. jelly, Ice cream, PB

high carb, low fat. Good for when you need some carbs/cals and don't want to eat any more rice and sweet potato :p

Some of those other options are typically much higher fat and less carbs.

And if you can find a meat pie with more protein than fat (besides bakery ones) you are doing well.

high carb, low fat. Good for when you need some carbs/cals and don't want to eat any more rice and sweet potato :p

Some of those other options are typically much higher fat and less carbs.

And if you can find a meat pie with more protein than fat (besides bakery ones) you are doing well.

This is very true, And no i havent yet. So the a few weeks back i made my own pies :) with shit loads of meat, nice gravey and low fat short crust.

the bomb.

This is very true, And no i havent yet. So the a few weeks back i made my own pies :) with shit loads of meat, nice gravey and low fat short crust.

the bomb.

Nice. Off topic but if you know some good lower fat pastry lmk. Keen to make some pies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tasted pop tarts a while back, taste like crap, rather a Nutella or peanut butter sandwich.