• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I never claimed it was healthier.... But I definitely am not malnutrition.

Never said you did, I was talking about a friend of the family I have known foe around 30 years, she has more medical issues that I have ever seen and looks sick all the time, yet claims that she is following a healthy diet.

I think if she had a decent feed half the troubles in her life would go away.

Not sure why people want to follow an un natural diet, makes no sense, why not just eat what your body needs??

Because taste is one of the 5 senses (look, touch, listen, smell). It is pleasurable to eat food that tastes nice like it is too smell nice aromas or listen to good music.
Doesn't always mean the food will be of high nutritional value.

Because taste is one of the 5 senses (look, touch, listen, smell). It is pleasurable to eat food that tastes nice like it is too smell nice aromas or listen to good music.

There is some research showing drinking something that tastes good through your workout can help performance.

Also, life is too short to eat shit tasting food.

I prefer to just feel my food. Just brings a whole new emotion to it.

The vegan type people I know always seem ill as well, or they have some issue that ISNT RELATED TO ME BEING VEGAN....bullshit

no doubt.

I prefer to just feel my food. Just brings a whole new emotion to it.
340861886533ed294f1fc440d0ae0e51.jpg

You missed my point completely, straight over your head like a jet fighter.

My whole life eating philosophy, but I guess what tastes good to some does not taste good to others.

I see what the vegan family friend eats and I would not even consider it food.

You missed my point completely, straight over your head like a jet fighter.
No I didn't. You said "why not just eat what your body needs"?

Well people eat stuff their body doesn't really need because it tastes nice yada yada yada.... my reply

Taste if subjective. If you don't like a certain food, great. But it doesn't mean others aren't allowed to eat it. Sounds just as preachy as vegans; that some people are so against.

I'm certainly not a vegan and often try to talk them into eating meat based on human biology, but there's nothing wrong with some of their food some of the time. If we ever go out for dessert, I always opt for the vegan place as you know their food won't be loaded with sugar and usually has a lot of volume for the amount of calories.

It's weird that the same people telling everyone to eat more raw food are the fastest for judging others for eating nothing but raw food.

Taste if subjective. If you don't like a certain food, great. But it doesn't mean others aren't allowed to eat it. Sounds just as preachy as vegans; that some people are so against.

I'm certainly not a vegan and often try to talk them into eating meat based on human biology, but there's nothing wrong with some of their food some of the time. If we ever go out for dessert, I always opt for the vegan place as you know their food won't be loaded with sugar and usually has a lot of volume for the amount of calories.

It's weird that the same people telling everyone to eat more raw food are the fastest for judging others for eating nothing but raw food.

This. I will be the first to say most vegans a mindless drones for their cause. I am that vegan that is hated by other vegans for using science.

But the issues are on the other side of the table as well. Clean vegans have awesome foods. I can turn bananas into icecream. Add some chocolate protein and a dash of maple syrup and you have chocolate icecream that is easily made at home. Add raspberries instead for raspberry ice cream. Mango and passionfruit also goes well. We can even turn cashews into cheese cake. :D

I can turn bananas into icecream. Add some chocolate protein and a dash of maple syrup and you have chocolate icecream that is easily made at home. Add raspberries instead for raspberry ice cream. Mango and passionfruit also goes well. We can even turn cashews into cheese cake. :D

Are you wizards?