• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural BBing comps - Perth 2014

pistachio

Hey peeps, I'm seriously considering competing in 2014.

I would want to get to at least 85kgs LBM for a comp and hopefully be able to come into a comp at around 90kgs or just under (i.e. ~5%)

Anyone have any suggestions on which comp / fed would be good for a first timer?

ANB or INBA in the Natties are the only ones worth considering but don't write off the non tested feds. If you come in in the high 80s then you would not be disgraced in a non tested lineup. Go and see a few comps wherever you are this year and see how they are run and pick one that you like. You can also choose to do more than one comp on the one prep so you could try out a few.

For a first time just focus on coming in shredded and balanced A more leaner physique generally wins over a larger yet not as fine tuned physique.