• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

when Oni gets to 80kg with a couple of years of training he will do some good weights.

For his size, he is pretty good now. Around 200kg dead lift at under 70kg is a good lift. his squat is also good.

At his current rate of 1kg per year itll be a decade or 2 before hes 80. Not sure id count his 190 dead since he double hitched it and walked backwards.

Oni states on his posts that he has done 190kg at 64.4kg in comp. If that is right, it is a good lift.

One thing about ONI is he thinks big. On some occasions such people go a long way.

i am also hoping that ONI takes heed of good advice on this forum, especially from Bazza and others who remind him to eat.

So, having some faith in people with passion, why would I want to be negative about his prospects when this site is supposed to encourage people.

Some people struggle to improve for years, but when they get it right they achieve much in 2 years.

Last edited:
Size counts for nothing. Strong is strong.

Lets not get too excited. I agree Strong is Strong but there has to be some ackowledgement of a lifters weight. Otherwise just bulk to 180kg and you'll be "strong".

I don't completely agree with putting on weight for the sake of it. I still like my athletes to look athletic.

Poor Oni, he weighs 30kg less than you wingers and yet benches the same amount of weight (or at least he claims he does) so his bench isn't that shit really.

To be fair I think his bench is probably pretty good for bodyweight, his dead and squat however are outstanding. If he ever manages to stack on some weight our annoying little villain will be a force to be reckoned with.

Having said that nothing wrong with a competition just for the LOL's

To be fair I think his bench is probably pretty good for bodyweight, his dead and squat however are outstanding. If he ever manages to stack on some weight our annoying little villain will be a force to be reckoned with.

Having said that nothing wrong with a competition just for the LOL's

And I'll be very proud of him

If theres this much animosity between Wingers and Poni why don't they just go the knuckle :D

Yea tng is fine, mine was too. Search ptcperth wingman on youtube for video. Obviously march test will be paused/judged to gpc standard

It's funny that 0ni cops so much shit here, but in the long run is probably going to be better than most of us. He has a thirst for learning, is highly motivated, passionate and actually already has pretty decent relative strength.

Size counts for nothing. Strong is strong.

Bullshit, that's just something fat people say:p IMO Relative strength is an important factor. Who would you rather be:

a) 185cm@90kg ripped as fuck with a 700kg total

b) 170cm@130kg chubster with a 700kg total?

Pretty sure option a) is considered the superior athlete/generally winning at life.

Last edited: