• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are peptides just a myth in Australia

BigBalls

I know a few years ago Peptides were easily obtained over the internet and Australian Customs let them through as they were not a controlled substance.

These days they are.

So all these websites that advocate that they are Australian Websites or have their own courier service which by passes customs must all be a load of bull crap

An Australian website selling peptides, wouldnt this be similar to a website selling weed? just plain illegal?

You need to be a scientific researcher with a license to import them.

Or, some places online have an australian warehouse and can ship via domestic postage and customs isnt involved.

Or, some places online have an australian warehouse and can ship via domestic postage and customs isnt involved.

do you say this because you know this or because you read it on somones website. ?

Isnt the sale of peptides to the general public illegal though?

Isnt the sale of peptides to the general public illegal though?

Most websites state that their products are not intended for human use, and are meant for research purposes. What their clients do with it once it leaves their warehouse is up to them.

C'mon mate, if your ball were that big, you would have just ordered it from online.

Then be telling us from your home, or jail.....

Theyre not illegal for research purposes. Sorta like raw milk - you cant buy/sell this for drinking purposes

Theyre not illegal for research purposes. Sorta like raw milk - you cant buy/sell this for drinking purposes

That is wrong banned substance list illegal to posess unless you have an authority for research purposes, which you don't. Check the last peptide thread I linked up the banned substance list gh peps are on there.

Ah ok. Happy to be corrected fluff. All i know is they go via normal domestic post if you order within Australia.

Not like cops are gonna get a warrant to your house over it though.

Can probably import it to. I'm sure a few classed/restricted substances get in all the time.

I was just looking at one of the more reputable long operating peptides sites in aus. They have hcg 8000iu for sale comes freeze dried. Anyone know anything bout this product?

Can it replace real hcg (pregnyl) is this product safe to inject?

Last edited:
I know a few years ago Peptides were easily obtained over the internet and Australian Customs let them through as they were not a controlled substance.

These days they are.

So all these websites that advocate that they are Australian Websites or have their own courier service which by passes customs must all be a load of bull crap

An Australian website selling peptides, wouldnt this be similar to a website selling weed? just plain illegal?

Peptides are a pretty soft chemical/drug/medicine/whatever you want to call them. I'd say the government isn't exactly setting up major investigation units to try and catch bigtime peptide dealers in oz;)

Steroids alone are already fairly low on the risk scale of penalties when compared to other drugs, so peptides are practically like someone holding valium or something, cops don't care about that shit man.

Yes true, i am a scientific researcher indeed;) hmmmm:cool:

reason i ask is.. if it is illegal then where are these so called australian websites getting their stock from.. makes me wonder how legit their stuff is..

The Aussie peptide manufactorers will not sell to any punk they will only sell to research facilities and pharmacutical companies.

Its possible some have set themselves up with research permits so that they can import them legit. They can then add their margin and post domestically.

reason i ask is.. if it is illegal then where are these so called australian websites getting their stock from.. makes me wonder how legit their stuff is..

The Aussie peptide manufactorers will not sell to any punk they will only sell to research facilities and pharmacutical companies.

GH peps who knows but everyone knows the MT2 is legit, just go to the gym and look at all the ****s a weird shade of brown.

GH peps who knows but everyone knows the MT2 is legit, just go to the gym and look at all the ****s a weird shade of brown.

I was under the impression Mt2 doesnt make you a weird colour, just reduces your ability to burn (thus you get tanned when going outside). Thinking of trying it next summer.

I was under the impression Mt2 doesnt make you a weird colour, just reduces your ability to burn (thus you get tanned when going outside). Thinking of trying it next summer.

Dat you wingman?

tat2.jpg

M2 increases melatanon hormone levels once u reach desired colour u back off dose and maintain it.

That is wrong banned substance list illegal to posess unless you have an authority for research purposes, which you don't. Check the last peptide thread I linked up the banned substance list gh peps are on there.

Personal Importation Scheme - bringing unapproved medicines or medical devices into Australia by mail, courier or in person

"Under the Personal Importation Scheme you may import a 3 month supply (at the maximum dose recommended by the manufacturer) of unapproved therapeutic goods into Australia in any one importation without any approval required by the TGA provided that:

[...]
the goods are not restricted under Australian Customs controls or quarantine rules and the goods do not contain a controlled substance (see: Import & export of controlled substances)
[...]

Department of Health and Ageing - List of drug substances requiring import and or export authorisations

"Growth hormones (natural and manufactured) - Including somatropin, somatrem, somatomedins, sulfphation factors and insulin-like growth factors (not insulins) and growth hormone releasing hormones (somatorelin and synthetic analogues)"

Essentially, you need a permit to import them, but not a license, and trading within Australia is permitted as well as exporting them