• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are peptides just a myth in Australia

I think Wingman you should have your Lawyer present at all times when answering these questions................

Is raw milk the stuff that hasn't gone through the pasturisation/homegenisation thingy process?

Or like if i have a cow in my backyard am i legally allowed to suck milk straight from my cows nipples? i've been doing this for 3 years so far and the neighbours havn't complained.

U have a cow in your back yard?

Personal Importation Scheme - bringing unapproved medicines or medical devices into Australia by mail, courier or in person

"Under the Personal Importation Scheme you may import a 3 month supply (at the maximum dose recommended by the manufacturer) of unapproved therapeutic goods into Australia in any one importation without any approval required by the TGA provided that:

[...]
the goods are not restricted under Australian Customs controls or quarantine rules and the goods do not contain a controlled substance (see: Import & export of controlled substances)
[...]

Department of Health and Ageing - List of drug substances requiring import and or export authorisations

"Growth hormones (natural and manufactured) - Including somatropin, somatrem, somatomedins, sulfphation factors and insulin-like growth factors (not insulins) and growth hormone releasing hormones (somatorelin and synthetic analogues)"

Essentially, you need a permit to import them, but not a license, and trading within Australia is permitted as well as exporting them

well i just sent off a request to obtain a permit to import these things.. lets see how it goes

Ive just requested for some information firstly .. to see what you need to be eligible to obtain such a permit. Waiting for a response.. i will keep you posted as to how it goes.

..Why not order within australia? .. there is no reputable source that i can come by.. and the prices are pretty expensive... just like everything else in this country.

Be good to see how you go, let us know what comes of it. Even if you had the permit, where would you import them from - the same websites others are using?

Maybe if you claim to have a growth hormone deficiency you can get a permit. I just looked and there is no ranges of what a gh deficiency actually is so just get a test and a letter from an hrt clinic. Just speculation

heres the reply i got:

Growth hormones, growth hormones releasing hormones and insulin-like growth factors captured under Item 3 of Schedule 7A of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956. Therefore these items cannot be imported by post by an individual without an import permit being issued beforehand.

Permits are only issued once a Special Access Scheme (SAS) approval is granted for that individual. The SAS is a scheme which approves the usage of unregistered therapeutic goods on a patient-by-patient basis. An SAS request can only be made by an Australian-registered medical practitioner. The Doctor must provide clinical justification for treating you with this medicine over those medicines that are registered and available in Australia.
If approval is granted, an import permit can then be issued. There is a document on our website which explains the SAS and its operation:

So your Doctor must be in on it too... So those people claiming that their Australian Website is legit are seeming more and more bogus to me... where would they get a comercial amount of product from legally

Maybe if you claim to have a growth hormone deficiency you can get a permit. I just looked and there is no ranges of what a gh deficiency actually is so just get a test and a letter from an hrt clinic. Just speculation

They mention to do this in the documentary Bigger Faster Stronger.. seems to work in the U.S

They mention to do this in the documentary Bigger Faster Stronger.. seems to work in the U.S

Not really comparable to US since gh based peptides are commonly prescribed by GPs for appetite issues, eating disorder issues and sleep issues.

You were commenting on oni's idea of having a doctor say you have a gh deficiency. You said they do this in US too. Im just saying theyre widely prescribed there for a bunch of issues.

oh sorry .. i was just mentioning that in the documentatry "Bigger Faster Stronger" they use Oni's idea and get GH perscribed... doco was filmed in the U.S so i figured.

I was just looking at one of the more reputable long operating peptides sites in aus. They have hcg 8000iu for sale comes freeze dried. Anyone know anything bout this product?

Can it replace real hcg (pregnyl) is this product safe to inject?

I thought that was the liquid version?

Premium peptides. I've ordered through here with success.

Yeah how do you rate the actual product?

So those people claiming that their Australian Website is legit are seeming more and more bogus to me... where would they get a comercial amount of product from legally

This. Until such time as I see lab tests or bloods proving that the stuff bought/shipped from within Australia is legit, I'll assume it's fake.

This. Until such time as I see lab tests or bloods proving that the stuff bought/shipped from within Australia is legit, I'll assume it's fake.

being in the science field

i know a few companies & labs in australia who make/produce there own and also do custom peptide sequence on request for research and clinical studies. They also distribute to a few uni's i know of for research purpose.

I have looked through there list and they also make hgh aswell but i didnt check on the price lol.

i wont give names away then everyone that comes across this board will try email/call them to try purchase peptides. they wont will sell it to you anyway unless you have a licence.

Last edited:
Well thats like waving a red flag at a bull ^^^^. Sure there are companies like auspep that manufacture research chems but unless you are 'in the loop' as it were then they won't even reply toemails.

So I in light of the thread ' Are peptides a myth in Australia' we all know that they are available but are they available to the BB community like they are in other countries I say no and that peptides are a myth. That is until the knuckleheads in government see the light change legislation anyway.

Last edited: