• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sticky in 2013

That back is thick as! If I didn't know better, I'd say the front upper body pics were of someone else. But the proof is in the lifts, eh!

Love the vascularity in the quads, too.

Good luck with the challenge. You have the knowledge and tools to make it happen.

Darkoz, I asked Sticky a similar question once before when he posted pics and he replied that it doesn't have to be only about the numbers. I thought that was fair enough at the time because most of us keep track of both sides of our progress. I was only having a sneaky dig at the time anyway because there is a bit of a strength superiority complex around here and it used to shit me. I have since learned to live with it and keep my mouth shut most of the time.

What superiority complex? Its a fact that powerlifters are better than everybody else.

What superiority complex? Its a fact that powerlifters are better than everybody else.

Yeah but most of the ones with the complex only wanna be powerlifters. The few guys on here that are actually strong seem to have a bit of perspective most of the time.

Thanks guys, but my back is actually much smaller than it was in September 2012. I've lost about 6kg since worlds, and it looks like it was all of my back lol.
It was only due to very little training and a relaxed diet. It should come back quite quickly, and I hope my legs tag along.

As far as training, it will be the same as my last powerlifting program with a little less intensity, but a little more volume to help pack on a bit of size.

IMO 15-18% is ideal for raw powerlifting, a little more is your equipped.

The next 8 days for me is only protein and fat, after that I'll be adding buckets of ice cream and donoughts ect for desert on training nights.

An exapmle of my breakfast this morning:
300g bacon
3 eggs
1/2 avocado
2 slices cheese
3 tsp oilive oil
2 tsp butter

I'm not counting calories.

Will be interesting to see how you go with just protein and fat. I have tried this and energy levels dropped massively, but was fairly limited as I can't eat nuts, eggs and stuff so it was pretty much meat and veg.

What's your weighted chin PB Sticky (rep pb)? Ever tried a 1h chin? I think you'd be close to being able to do one...

Last edited:
Think Im at the 8 weeks mark.
Gone from 90.5 to 94.5 morning weight.

No carbs on training days, until after I train. No carbs on off days.

front8weeks_zps675c8773.jpg

back8weeks_zps529f3758.jpg

side8weeks_zpscc39a456.jpg

Got a dexa today to compare from the start of CBL.

Started at 91.2kg and 11.5%.

Today 97.1kg and 9.5%

That's a loss of around 1.2kg of fat and an increase of 7kg LBM.

My bone density also went up to 1.7 from 1.5.
0.5-1 is healthy/normal.

Big thanks goes out to Dominos, Cadbury, Bulla and Super Butcher for their ongoing support :p

Yellow = fat mass
Red = LBM
Blue = bones

51CC958D-8B68-47AA-A381-C3E677E67996-3985-0000035EAEE8ADA2_zps148ffcc9.jpg