• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Trofius, 2013...

trofius

And here we go again.

Hopefully stay injury free, will be much less focus on competition pb strength, and more focused on getting fitter, flexible, and putting on some more mass, 80kg @ 15% or less, and i will be happy.

Starting this on the back foot, since back issues in october, and glanduar fever just before christmas, down 5-7kg on my biggest (fattest lol) last year. sitting at 72.4 today. leaner, and smaller on my arms, shoulders, back, legs, lots of catching up to do...

chest = 105,
waist = 85,
hips = 93,
thigh = 56,
u/arm = 32, 37, flexed

DSC_1096Large_zpsd1d65d17.jpg

DSC_1097Large_zpsa39b669a.jpg

DSC_1098Large_zpse39b7a3f.jpg

DSC_1099Large_zps743ff21a.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you back doesn't give you anymore problems so you can hit new pb's very soon good luck

Body weight this week minimum 73.7 Body fat hasn't gone up ( visually ), obviously my legs and back are still fading away, but can atleast do some leg and back exercises now, so hopefully it can nip the muscle loss in the bud.

Back still an issue...saving for what might be..

Chest, arms, upper back, seem to be coming along nicely, bench strength is easily back up to, or better than it was, at the end of last year.

first 3 months pics, @ end of march..

Hmmm an update is in order

April was a depressing month, training was quite random and i was at my smallest this year. at the start

I got down to 71.2kg, i think i was leaner, it may have been an initial weight loss as i started training harder, but not eating asmuch..Didnt take any pics.

At start of april
chest = 106,
waist = 84,
hips = 90,
thigh = 52,
u/arm = 33, 38, flexed,

NOt a lot of change

NOW.

Things are on the mend, i have done a few weeks of front squats, and did my first back squats in 6 months last week, it went well, i have also been doing up to 120kg sldl, best ever.

I am a bit squishier now, maybe 18-20%bf, feeling fuller all over, legs are starting to feel snug in my work pants again, but havent done any measurments yet.

Body weight is 74-76kg everyday. and lifts are improving...starting to get happy again.

January 1st.......................April 1st..................July 1st
weight = 72.4.....................74.........................75.6
chest = 105,......................106........................107
waist = 85,.........................84.........................86
hips = 93,...........................90.........................93
thigh = 56,..........................52.........................56
u/arm = 32, 37, flexed..........33/38.....................33/38

DSC_0008Large_zps09e64c35.jpg

DSC_0012Large_zpsc9d31f8b.jpg

DSC_0009Large_zpsd4234657.jpg

DSC_0011Large_zps5606f00c.jpg

Last edited: