• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just moved to south brisbane, need some help.

blind249

I've recently moved to south brisbane and I'm looking for a good gym to train at and also someone to give me a hand with my workouts?

Plenty of gyms around Brisbane mate, it really depends on what your after.

I run a strength and conditioning gym on the north side if that's your scene. A number of members from the forum train with us too :)

Plenty of gyms around Brisbane mate, it really depends on what your after.

I run a strength and conditioning gym on the north side if that's your scene. A number of members from the forum train with us too :)

The ptc??
I emailed a lad, was hoping to head in and do some work there...

There's plenty of gyms on southside, depends where you are but op?

If you are within 10-15 of Springwood, I would strongly recommend Lifestyles gym. I'm house sitting out that way and using a 7 day trial pass. Old school feel, huge range of old school equipment eg v dip bars, one of the biggest ranges of nautilus equipment, 3 squat racks, seated and standing preacher benches, everything. I felt like a kid in a candy store as it has all the things my fitness first is missing. Instead of a huge range of cable machines, its heaps of nautilus/hammer strength. Can't wait to go again today :D

If you are within 10-15 of Springwood, I would strongly recommend Lifestyles gym. I'm house sitting out that way and using a 7 day trial pass. Old school feel, huge range of old school equipment eg v dip bars, one of the biggest ranges of nautilus equipment, 3 squat racks, seated and standing preacher benches, everything. I felt like a kid in a candy store as it has all the things my fitness first is missing. Instead of a huge range of cable machines, its heaps of nautilus/hammer strength. Can't wait to go again today :D

Which one are you going to mate? i frequent the springwood one...

I go to the woodridge one. Pretty good. No pool like the springwood one though. And lifestyles are 24hrs. Much better then jetts or snap in my opinion for a 24.hr gym.

I go to the woodridge one. Pretty good. No pool like the springwood one though. And lifestyles are 24hrs. Much better then jetts or snap in my opinion for a 24.hr gym.

Yep completely agree, although it is crap they lock up the cardio room downstairs out of hours... at springwood that is.

Do they? Woody one they only close the women's section and yoga/zumba room. Plenty of cardio gear in the mixed rooms.

Do they? Woody one they only close the women's section and yoga/zumba room. Plenty of cardio gear in the mixed rooms.

Yeah the whole bottom floor (Boxing area, Cardio and Squash court) is roped off with signs and Women's area is as well..

Which one are you going to mate? i frequent the springwood one...

Ah I gave the springwood one a go thurs, Fri, sat this week. I was just going while house Isitting at shailer park. If I ever move any closer to this area, I would definitely change gyms. Unfortunately I'm stuck with fitness first at Carindale for now.

Just discovered that nautilus room this morning. Goosey would jizz his pants haha.